Need some motivation

Options
I couldn't get myself up to do day ten this morning. I mean, I got up, but I didn't workout. I am SO tired. My body is tired and I just want to take a break. I keep going back and forth. I am not a morning person at all, so this getting up at 5:30 with my husband has been draining me. I am hoping to get myself into gear as the day goes on. I just need some motivation. :/

Replies

• mysweetsurrender
    mysweetsurrender Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Amber, you're doing a great job and I want to see you succeed. But more importantly I know you want to do this for yourself and your children. I know it hard, please don't give up, you been doing this for 10 day now and I know your feeling a little more healthier already. I read your post about your mother and grandmother and I know that worries you. You can change your life by just taking little steps. We can do this together...
  • goofy1975
    Options
    Don't beat yoursel up! Your body needs a day-break that's all. Tomorrow will be better, don't give up :-)
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Thanks ladies. I will be shredding tonight, as well as the elliptical. I think I posted this in my morning grumpy state. On top of being tired, I am dreading tomorrow when my husband leaves for training in the field for a month. It will be just me and the kids, and I am already picturing how miserable we will all be. But this is what comes with being a military family, so no more pity party for one. lol While I would love to take a break, I know that it would lead to quitting. So when I get the kids down for bed tonight I will knock out the workouts. And then put a smiley face on Day 10 and say goodbye to level one. Thanks again ladies!
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I know how hard it is to be a military wife and Mom. My husband was a submariner and gone months at a time.
    You can do this!! You have had great success with the Shred and will feel so great after you finish it!
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yep. I have no doubt you will conquer the malaise and be back on track tonight.
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Thanks so much for all your encouragement ladies! It means so much to me!