October Week 1 Winners

Options
luvs_choc8
luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
Hello All,
Sorry for the delay. I have been crazy at work doing year-end so have not been able to give all of you the time that I would like and for that I apologize. I am still in awe as to the number of participants there is for October. There were 149 participants on the spread sheet and of that there were 81 people that showed a loss (total of 165lbs), 15 people stayed the same, 27 people have not figured out how to report, and 26 people showed a gain (total of 47.9lbs). Congratulations to everyone.

Top 20 Losers~~~~

natbeach -3.88% -6.2lbs
susieq1266 -2.92% -5.2lbs
juiletflt -2.89% -5.8lbs
MariaOK -2.88% -6.4lbs
ritoosh -2.32% -3.9lbs
hdhartman -2.26% -4.1lbs
xXxBlissxXx -2.25% -2.2lbs
kcblasingame -2.25% -6.0lbs
GuruOnAMountain -2.22% -3.5lbs
kevokie -1.87% -4.4lbs
*****any -1.83% -4.2lbs
kathas0troophal -1.78% -4.2lbs
katyE213 -1.77% -2.5lbs
aussiestargazer -1.72% -3.9lbs
samblanken -1.62% -2.5lbs
Reneernbsn -1.52% -2.5lbs
kimberly2504 -1.44% -3.0lbs
Louie1956 -1.44% -3.0lbs
Chayrie27 -1.42% -2.0lbs
yesIam07 -1.40% -3.5lbs

Again, congratulations to all the losers and best of luck this week.

Keep Smiling :smile: :wink:
Donna

Replies

• LooptLou25
    LooptLou25 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Well done to all who lost, hopefully I will be on the loosing team this week!

I was ok on calories & plenty of exercise, but still put on 1.2lbs, oh well, hopefully as I'm near the end of loosing, that's muscle - seeing as the inches stayed the same & body fat % dropped! Maybe some of the extra fat will shift this week & the lbs will drop :)

Thanks for all your hard work Donna :-)
  • GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Woop! I'm in the top 20. Don't think I'll be doing as well this week. Had a few bad days but hopefully that's me back on the waggon.
  • Reneernbsn
    Options
    Happy to have made the list the first week. Can't say it will happen this week as I am in Hawaii and there is no scale in my room. That might be a good thing. Good luck everyone and thanks for doing this challenge for us Donna!
  • Jen5588
    Jen5588 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good job everyone! And Donna you are doing a great job keeping this whole thing together dont be so hard on yourself! Thanks again:)
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone sticking with the program!
    I didn't make the list, but I'm happy to report that I'm already down a size in my dress pants :happy:
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    So pleased to have made the list in week 1, thank you so much for doing this and helping to keep me focussed :smile:
  • xXxBlissxXx
    xXxBlissxXx Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Really pleased to be on the list but I don't know if i'll make it in this next week. I seem to be stuck : /
  • natbeach
    Options
    Whee!! A lot to be said for starting back on the right track after a few weeks of mindlessness! Good start everyone :)
  • Rhyannyn
    Options
    Congrats everyone. I'm really enjoying being part of the group and it's really helping motivate me. Thanks Donna for organizing and motivating us!

Have a great week all!
  • cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Congrats everybody!! Cant believe the competition.

I am used to being on the list --- but obviously i need to step it up with the new competition!!

I love this group : )
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I need to start weighing in on Mondays otherwise Im always a week behind lol.
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options
    yay :D lol but this week i didnt lose as i was busy then got really sick at the end of the week =\ lol