WEEK 4 WEIGH IN (10/11)

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
Hello...it is time to get on those scales!!! Hope everyone had an awesome Week 4 and wishing you an even better Week 5!!!

Format:

PW:
CW:

Good Luck!

Pam :)

Replies

• fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    PW: 165
    CW: 163

Oh sooo HAPPY :drinker: Thanks for all your support!!!
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    PW-183.8
    CW-180.8

I realised this week that I ate more processed food than I thought and I cook from scratch at least 50% of the time. This past week showed me that I could do much better.Thanks for all the support this week and thank-you Pam for all the work you put in for all of us. Have a great week!
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    PW: 203
    CW: 200.2 :smile:
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone is putting up such great numbers this week. Sad to say I cannot do the same.

PW: 188.0
    CW: 188.4

Up 0.4 it could of been worse. Sorry partner I will do much better this week I swear.
  • dieter67
    Options
    PW: 194
    CW: 194

Frustrated
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone is putting up such great numbers this week. Sad to say I cannot do the same.

Up 0.4 it could of been worse. Sorry partner I will do much better this week I swear.

You have been (and are) doing awesome! I am up a bit this week too. I am going to refocus and try even harder this week. You are a great partner and very inspirational!!
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    PW 270

CW 272

so sorry to my teammate, I was really bad the past week and just got back to my routine the last few days. I promise this week I am working on it!
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options

You have been (and are) doing awesome! I am up a bit this week too. I am going to refocus and try even harder this week. You are a great partner and very inspirational!!

Awe thank you. You are so sweet. So lucky to have you as a partner!!
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    PW- 183
    CW- 181.2

Loss of 1.8lbs

Congrats on the losses everyone!
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    PW: 134.6
    CW: 134.6
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    PW- 183.3
    CW- 184.5
    :noway:

Sorry to my partner! I'll find a way to push harder this week.
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My weight went back up. It has been fluntuating(spelling?) between these numbers for a couple of months now.
    PW: 141.3
    CW: 142.3
    Part of this could be that I had an off weekend with meeting my boyfriends family for the 1st time and then on Sunday I ha a birthday party. There was a lot of eating out this weekend. This upcoming weekend should be better because I have to work.
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    PW:273.6
    CW: 271.5
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Way to go Neon7Girl!! ... I am sorry I couldn't be more help but here it is...

PW: 182
    CW: 181

A pound is a pound is a pound is a pound (and I will take it...:smile: )

Cheers,
    Alsison
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Alsison.. we both did great..my scale finally moved for the first time in 3 weeks!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOO! :drinker:
  • slbauer63
    slbauer63 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    PW - 222
    CW - 215.4

Woo Hoo - a loss of 6.6 pounds after last week's gain of 6 pounds. :happy: I will certainly take this. As you can see my medicine did arrive (thank heavens) and I will make sure to never be without it again. I do not like those huge one week gains! Let us hope this is the directions everyone's weight is heading! Good luck one and all! :bigsmile:
  • Raregreeneyes
    Raregreeneyes Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    PW 278
    CW 281 :( I did not weigh till the end of the day after supper. I forgot today was Thursday lol having Monday off totally threw me off. I will not let this get me down!! I need motivation ladies. Thanks
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    PW: 158.0
    CW: 157.0
  • terihaddad
    terihaddad Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    terrible week....

PW - 214. 6
    CW - 219
  • BridgetForFitness