Day 2

Options
Hello! This is my first group...very excited! I need to get my measurements to track. Great plan to build in days off. I finished Day 2 today (first day was friday).

How are you girls holding up? I'm finding it challanging. I have to modify but can get through it. My HRM today says I burned 224 calories. I was happy with that for a 25 min w/o.

I am doing C25K at the same time and I am on Week 3 with it. Anybody doing or done this program?

Replies

• healthyversionofme
    healthyversionofme Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    i have heard a lot of people combine the two programs...i think you will see awesome results if you stick with both!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I never finished 30 DS the first time so this is my 2nd attemp at trying to complete the program...I am also doing the C25K program. Im on W2D1 at the moment
  • healthyversionofme
    Options
    Day 2 guys!!! How was it? I will be doing day 2 tonight..will update then! Plan on resting when i feel it but im up for a shred today!
  • neasy23
    neasy23 Posts: 47
    Options
    Day 2 was a little less difficult to get through...but still very challenging! I do have to say though, I am not nearly as sore today. I will actually be able to do my C25K run today. I am on Week 3 D2.

Tomorrow will be Day 3 for 30DS
  • healthyversionofme
    Options
    great job on getting day 2 out the way!!
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me and I want to cry. It was so much harder this morning! I had to put down the weights for some of them.

I can't wait for tomorrow (not).
  • nina302drop
    Options
    :smile: Ok, so I am not doing the 30DS...I have been doing Zumba Exhilerate Body Shaping for the last 3 days...Can I still shred with you guys???:smile:
  • healthyversionofme
    Options
    Day 2 for me and I want to cry. It was so much harder this morning! I had to put down the weights for some of them.

I can't wait for tomorrow (not).

lol, i still have to get through today!! ;we got this..remember we are alloted 2 rest days a week...use them as you see fit!
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I took my measurements today, and it's obvious that I have been - as Jillian says - "phoning in" my workout at the gym (which I quit last month). Since February 2011, I've gone down no more than 3/4 inch anywhere, and gained an inch around my belly. Pitiful, just pitiful.
  • Babydol7980
    Babydol7980 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, Today was my day 3 and it was not sooo bad. Really felt the muscles for some exercise and i had to do the beginers moves for some. But in all, was ok. I combine hiphop abs by Shaun T with my 30DSn in the evenings after work.
  • sofievb
    sofievb Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm about to start for day 2 even though I'm tired, hungry and really just do not want to do it. But here we go! Wish me luck
  • Cathyes24
    Cathyes24 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I actually did this DVD for the first time last week I barley got thru it ..... But boy was I sore for 2 days after my arms & thighs were sooo sore it hurt when I would sit down I couldn't do anything for 2 days after I completed the first day of 30 Day Shred.

I started over again yesterday (technically day 2, logging it as Day 1 for this challenge) n Today I feel fine a tad bit sore but nothing like I was last week :-)

Will get my Day 2 in a bit Later :-)

Hope Everyone had a Good Day!!
  • tamtamstb
    tamtamstb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've started/stopped this program so much. With this group, I am looking forward to seeing it through and can't wait to see the end result! Having said that, it's going to be a definite adjustment since I can only do it at 5am, so I am a little tired this morn, but hey, I started out the day with a great workout!

Good luck everyone!
  • sofievb
    Options
    wooop, just finished day 2 feel SO much better than before doing it, weird right? proud but sweaty now, hah
    I've started/stopped this program so much. With this group, I am looking forward to seeing it through and can't wait to see the end result! Having said that, it's going to be a definite adjustment since I can only do it at 5am, so I am a little tired this morn, but hey, I started out the day with a great workout!

Good luck everyone!

wow, that's great commitment right there! I'm sure you'll get through it :)
  • a_better_me_12
    a_better_me_12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 2 for me as well. Yesterday was really difficult and my whole body was sore this morning, but Im hoping this group will keep me motivated to see the 30 days through!

Thanks for the idea of also doing C25K with 30DS. I was already walking for 30 mins a day, but Im going to start the C25K program tomorrow!
  • Cathyes24
    Cathyes24 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Day 2 .... Done!!! :-D
  • healthyversionofme
    Options

Good luck everyone!

great job of "just doing it" i have started and stopped so much too. i really think the pressure of 30 days straight is why i stopped so much. the 2 days a week off will help me not feel like missing a day is bad.
  • sofievb
    Options

Good luck everyone!

great job of "just doing it" i have started and stopped so much too. i really think the pressure of 30 days straight is why i stopped so much. the 2 days a week off will help me not feel like missing a day is bad.

this!
  • annaruiz
    annaruiz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    today was day 2 for me as well. i can do everything without modifications except the side lunges with the weights, man those kill my knees! even if i do not go fully into the move, my knees still feel like they are going to buckle!
  • warsenic
    Options
    This is my second day. I didn't push myself as hard yesterday, as I over exerted myself and got super nauseous and dizzy afterwards.

However today I pushed through (except for the push ups) and I feel really good about it.