Progress..3 lbs lost! Back to pre-EM2WL weight!

Options
himel13
himel13 Posts: 146 Member
I have lost the remaining 2 pounds that I gained on the Reset (total 3 pounds)!!! And to top it off..I've lost some inches..nothing major just yet, half inches here and there..but they ARE GONE! And I feel less huge and more energetic!
I am now back to my year-long 'plateau' weight..only this time, I'm confident that I will bust past this and I'm heading in the right direction!
For those who don't know, I'm doing a 10% cut that I started 3 weeks ago, after 14 weeks of eating at TDEE! At first I lost 1 pound on the cut alone..and then since last week I started exercising again, increased my calories to match my new activity level and then the remaining 2 pounds came off!
So, it really is true, you can eat like a normal human and still lose weight! Now, I'm as motivated as ever!!
Hope to have more updates for y'all soon! :D
Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Replies

• Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    That's great! I will observe your progress with interest. I almost said I would give it ago myself, then remembered I am already eating MUCH more than I should, lol!
  • wfte
    wfte Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Well done!

I know the feeling as I also dropped below my pre-reset weight this week after gaining 5lbs on a six week reset.

Some people might look at it that I've only lost 1lb in 2 months but I've now lost 2lb+ a week for 2 weeks eating 2550 cals, whereas before I was losing that eating just below 2000 calories.

Well worth the delay in my eyes.
  • himel13
    himel13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    Eating more just feels so much better!
    I've been working hard, trying to get exercise back into my life again..seeing the rewards just makes it all the more fun!
    :)
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's great to see the results start to roll in. I'm liking that you're doing a 10% cut too :)
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Yay! It really is progress! To the naked eye it wouldn't seem like it, but to be able to lose eating so much more is a WIN & so worth the reset :D

~Kiki