Belly Fat Success

Options
Has anyone has any success with losing their belly fat? In reading most say its around clean eating but I know every so often I pop a Smart One in the microwave and I eat a slice a bread. Just wanted to see what works. I heard that doing belly exercises will not help its all about the food....

Replies

• butlera8
    butlera8 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm not eating clean at all, but I am watching calories. I've been exercising the past 2 months and lost 5 inches off my belly button and 4 inches off my waist. so far.
  • Msdjt75
    Msdjt75 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi I have just started the abs diet. hoping this this works cause I am tired of the mommy belly
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    This is my main problem area,
    I've had a flabby belly for ages!
    I find it really hard to tone up this area
    I have heard that it is mainly clean eating with the stomach area and losing weight overall
    Good luck! :)
  • nyemu
    nyemu Posts: 43
    Options
    Abs are apparantly made in the kitchen, if you lose weight all over you'll eventually lose the belly! hang in there :flowerforyou:
  • Malcah1
    Malcah1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The link shares insight on how our menstrual cycle / hormones can help and hinder the loss of belly fat. Hormones play such a great role in weight loss, as does stress. Enjoy!

http://blog.metaboliceffect.com/2012/06/20/female-phase-training-training-with-the-menstrual-cycle/