WEEK 5 CHALLENGE!!!!

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
Hey Guys!!!! Can you guys believe that we are going into our WEEK 5 Challenge!!! Amazing!!!! We are almost half way there!!! Here is the link for the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU4fhZyTw7s

Hope you guys have a FABULOUS Week 5!!!! Don't forget to log your progress here!!!

Pam :)

Replies

• BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Ohhhh! This weeks nutrition challenge is gonna kill me!!! BUT I'll do my best.
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I got the exercise, except that I try to have one day off from exercising. I will try on my day off, just to walk for 1/2 hour.
    I have been doing really bad on logging my food, so I will certainly try harder on that.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Thursday 10/11:

So far so good with logging ALL of my foods! Althoug, I did VERY bad with my breakfast!!! Was rushing this morning and did not have time to eat very well!!! Will definately plan ahead for tomorrow!!!

Excercise: 50 min Tone up class (morning class)
    50 min Zumba class(morning class)
    50 min Total Body class (will do this in the afternoon)

Total 150 minutes exercise!!! I know it seems like alot....BUT Zumba is just so much fun it does not even feel like exercise and the Total Body class is a class that one of my friends teaches....so I have to show some love and attend her classes!!! (and it does not hurt that I BURN some cals!!!)
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Thursday 10/11:

So far so good with logging ALL of my foods! Althoug, I did VERY bad with my breakfast!!! Was rushing this morning and did not have time to eat very well!!! Will definately plan ahead for tomorrow!!!

Excercise: 50 min Tone up class (morning class)
    50 min Zumba class(morning class)
    50 min Total Body class (will do this in the afternoon)

Total 150 minutes exercise!!! I know it seems like alot....BUT Zumba is just so much fun it does not even feel like exercise and the Total Body class is a class that one of my friends teaches....so I have to show some love and attend her classes!!! (and it does not hurt that I BURN some cals!!!)

Whew Pam! What a day of calories burnt!! Something tells me this is going to be another kick butt week for you on the scales!:drinker:
  • 6mimi
    Options
    I am doing good with the logging food so far. I also got in my exercise with 60 minutes of circuit training.
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Today I walked/jogged for 35 minutes this morning..

Today I ate the following:
    Breakfast - a Gala apple and a smoothie

Lunch
    1/2 pork chop
    1/2 steak
    a salad with Ranch dressing
    1/2 of yellow rice
    and a blueberry parfait

I will have the same for dinner except I will add a baked potato
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    OH I've got this..no trouble logging as its the ONLY thing that keeps me on track. I will have to adjust my rest day ( WHICH I NEED IMMENSELY).

Thursday- food diary open..help yourself :)

CLX- burn intervals and ab burner - 56 min.
  • Raregreeneyes
    Raregreeneyes Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thurs I did 20 min walking. I am very good at logging food (kinda OCD) lol so I will help others if they need the support or motivation :)
  • dieter67
    Options
    So happy that I can finally report I did something. Logged in all my food yesterday and hit the gym and did 35 minutes combining bike and treadmill.
  • 6mimi
    Options
    I am doing good at the food logging again today. For exercise I did 15 minutes of strength training and a 15 minute walk.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Once again.....YOU GUYS ROCK!!! These challenges are a BREZZE for you guys!!!! I am going to have to get fancy next time!!! WTG!!!!

Friday 10/12:

Logged all of my food. Did HORRIBLE for lunch!!! Had a rough day with my son today. Hopefully tomorrow will be much better!

Got to the gym and tok an evening Step class.....50 minutes! YAY!!!
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Walked 53 minutes and burned 281 calories toady and did 50 crunches. I have loged everything I have put in my mouth too. I'm still trying to eat unprocessed as much as I can too.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Walked 53 minutes and burned 281 calories toady and did 50 crunches. I have loged everything I have put in my mouth too. I'm still trying to eat unprocessed as much as I can too.

Carrie, you are doing so great!!! And it is showing in your weigh in!!! WTG!!!
  • Raregreeneyes
    Raregreeneyes Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Zumba Wii= 30 min
  • carrielynn62
    Options
    we are going to mid-night maddness tonight at MSU and I will be walking another 35 minutes at least and burn 158 calories. my husband and son want me to go so basketball it will be for me tonight.:laugh: I like watching football more.
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I actually do log my food every day just not on myfitnesspal. I just don't seem to have the time, but I keep a food diary around me at all times so I can write what I eat even while I am out and about.

Thrusday and Friday:

Logged all my food did really bad today ( Friday) I mean like McDonalds bad!!

Exercise:
    Thursday: P90X plyometrics 60 minutes, turbo jam 20 minutes workout, and 15 minutes abs
    Friday: walked for 30 minutes and stairs for 10 (I won't be doing that again anytime soon!)
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Friday.- logged- diary open.
    CLX burn circuit 3. 35 min.

Too tired to do anything else today. :noway:
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I'm on day 5 this week of couch to 5k. It only recommends 3 days but I do 5. Trying to get through the 9 week program before the weather gets too cold to go outside. I also do my daily walk (usually 4 miles).

I can't seem to get a grasp on logging my food though. Actually I've been doing terrible with my eating. Someone suggested the Eat Clean Diet. Has anyone tried to do that? If so, what did you think about it?
  • carrielynn62
    Options
    stregnth training-15 minutes=62
    climbing stairs-15 minutes=166
    crunches-100
    my eating today wasn't great, I didn't go over but not as healthy as I could have.We had breakfast out.
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Walked 1 hour with the Mayor
    Ate 2 pieces of bacon for breakfast
    Jersey mikes mini wheat turkey sandwich for lunch
    Dinner TBD