Day 2 Level 2 (day 12)

Options
OMG!!!! She just kicked my a** again. Im finding it sooooo hard. The planks r destorying me but I defo did better than yesterday and only had to take a 2 second breathing in last min of abs but added it on at the end!

Replies

• mysweetsurrender
    mysweetsurrender Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Day 12 done.

I just kept thinking why don't I just stick to yoga LOL. I am doing all modified and 3 lbs, at level 1, I was using 5 lbs. Something tells me I won't be ready for level 3 when the time comes.

Looks like Natalie having a difficult time herself. ha ha ha.

Keep up the great work everyone and I know we can do this together.
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    MY SHOLDERS ARE SORE AND I ALSO HATE THE PLANKS! WE WILL ALL GET BETTER AS EACH DAY PASSES THO! WE ARE ALMOST HALF WAY THOUGH THIS THING AND DOING GREAT! :D STAY STRONG EVERYONE WE WILL BE SO HAPPY ON DAY 30 ONCE WE COMPLETED THIS 30 DAY SHRED :drinker:
  • womanwithamission
    womanwithamission Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My usual routine was disrupted with me attending morning assembly at my older two's school. They are the students of the month! However, since I showered and was wearing non workout clothes...coming back and getting started was hard. With that said, I changed and put my head down and got to work. I sweat like a crazy woman! It was hard, but I knew what to expect. Let me say this again, if it was not for the challenge group, I would have already stopped or at least skipped some days. Thanks or your support and knowing that I'm not alone
  • lossing4good
    Options
    Day 12 done

I thought I hated jumping jacks in level one but I'll take the jumping jacks over the planks any day. I love how the workout seems to go by fast.

I'm also glad for the challenge group or I would have quite by now.

Keep up the great work everyone
  • kgprncss01
    kgprncss01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    day 12 done! i like this workout, but its still really hard! My knee is kinda hurting a little more than usual. I had an accident 6 years ago, and my heel broke in 9 places. For the most part i am usually ok, unless standing for a long time. But i think i take some pressure off of my foot when i workout ( jumping jacks, high knees, anything high impact) and that extra pressure is put on my knee. Any advice?
  • jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow - this workout is a challenge and a half! I have really weak shoulders but hopefully that will improve by the end of this level. It's hard to push through the whole minute when I feel exhausted after 20 seconds of strength but I'm going to really focus on pushing through - it's only 20 minutes!
    keep it up girls.
  • jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    oh also, my boyfriend noticed a difference this morning! So that made me feel good and I'm even more motivated to keep it up.
  • shutterbug21
    shutterbug21 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I used 3lb weights because while they're manageable at the beginning it gets very hard in the end, so I stick to that weight. Also, I hate planks. That is all.
  • n6435
    n6435 Posts: 17
    Options
    Day 12 complete...i want level 1 back!!! lol I'm hoping I will get used to level 2 in a few days, because it is really kicking my butt. But then again, I guess change doesn't come without effort...no phoning it in!
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I did day 12 last night and was too tired to log it. Still with ya!
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    day 12 done! i like this workout, but its still really hard! My knee is kinda hurting a little more than usual. I had an accident 6 years ago, and my heel broke in 9 places. For the most part i am usually ok, unless standing for a long time. But i think i take some pressure off of my foot when i workout ( jumping jacks, high knees, anything high impact) and that extra pressure is put on my knee. Any advice?

Pick a different cardio interval to do that doesn't hurt. As long as you're moving, it still counts! Don't injure yourself; it's not worth it.
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Today is going to be my rest day instead of tomorrow. I was out most of the day and just got home. I am pooped. Keep it up ladies!
  • amber_arend
    Options
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Today is going to be my rest day instead of tomorrow. I was out most of the day and just got home. I am pooped. Keep it up ladies!

Me too! Not that I was out, but my cold kicked my butt. Nice job everyone!
  • amber_arend
    Options
    D2L2 done! I still can't believe how hard this level is. I have to modify and stop a lot. Gah! Feels good shredding and sweating today though. :) Tomorrow is my weigh in and measurements....and aunt flo decided to hit me today, so I am sure everything will be off. :/ Oh well. I know I worked my butt off this week, and I am sure next weeks WI/M will look even better. :) Great job ladies!
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That was a great workout! Modifying nearly everything, but hope to be doing advanced moves by the end.
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Just finished. I did at least a few of every move but then modified. Man it's hard. Definitely feeling it in my arms and shoulders!
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Made it through! I'm waiting for the moment when I'm in a plank and my hands slip out from under me from level 2 sweating, and I go face first into the floor. It's a distinct possibility.