Need LGBTQ friends

Options
I've never been with a guy, so I don't feel that I can say I'm definitely a lesbian. You know, don't knock it 'til you try it. But I'm a girl in a committed relationship with another girl and I'd love to have some friends on here that are lesbian, bisexual, gay, anything, just like-minded I suppose. So feel free to add me. Also if you want to know anything about me as a person, about my knowledge of fitness and weight loss or anything you can think of, feel free to message me. If you do send me a friend request I'd greatly appreciate if you wrote at least a tiny message just saying that you found me by reading this post. Thanks :)

Replies

• scorpiousuk
    Options
    Being happy with a girl I think is good enough to know who you are, and titles, well you don't really need one unless you are on the hunting ground, and even then it just makes it easier for others to know what you're after rather than a form of self identification. Hope the weight loss is going well. Gay male here willing to be friended. Aaron x
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! Never been with a guy, so can't say I am 'bi'. Only relationship was with my ex gf of 3 1/2 yrs! Always up for more friends to help motivate and support each other :)
  • stef_monster
    stef_monster Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Always up for new friends!

I've always known I was bi, despite having never been with a woman. I knew I was attracted to men before I dated or slept with one, and I'm sure it's the same with the fairer sex.
  • sweetsungirl
    Options
    Always up for new friends!

I've always known I was bi, despite having never been with a woman. I knew I was attracted to men before I dated or slept with one, and I'm sure it's the same with the fairer sex.
    rawr & wish you lived closer *wink wink*
  • stef_monster
    stef_monster Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    ] rawr & wish you lived closer *wink wink*

*nudge nudge* Haha I know right?! I have so few female friends that live close/ that I get to see often.