Got Eggs?!

Options
Was watching TV a little earlier and they said that a study showed people who ate eggs for breakfast lost 60% more weight than those that didn't. :noway:

I have never been a fan of eggs, but I recently started having them for breakfast occasionally and I have noticed on the days that I have eggs for breakfast I seem to have more energy and I am not STARVING by lunch time! But then my alternative breakfast is usually cereal, so take that for what it is. Oatmeal is another breakfast meal I am trying to incorporate into my diet.

Replies

• PamelaKuz
    PamelaKuz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have been eating a lot of boiled eggs lately. They are a handy high protein snack to have around. That's a cool stat, thanks for sharing!
  • la_cajungirl
    Options
    I usually do 3 egg whites, one slice of turkey and one slice of light baby swiss cheese folded into a small omelet. If I have any fresh salsa, a teaspoon of that on top and it's really tasty!
  • MeAfter30
    MeAfter30 Posts: 129
    Options
    I have never tried salsa with my eggs. I have heard of it before but I just can't imagine the two things together. I will have to give it a try one of these days.
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I eat eggs for breakfast just about every day, keep me fueled and full.
  • MeAfter30
    MeAfter30 Posts: 129
    Options
    Seriously! I had eggs again for breakfast this morning and it's Noon and I am not even hungry for lunch yet, and I have been up since 7am! I think we might be onto something! :)
  • laanalcr2268
    Options
    I had eggs this morning. I found out that I stay satisfied longer during the day whenever I start off my breakfast with eggs. :happy:
  • PamelaKuz
    PamelaKuz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I just ate a boiled egg for a snack, I hope it will keep me full for a bit.