Day 3 Level 2 (Day 13)

Options
Today was actually a bit better! I'm so glad because I found the last couple of days really tough. But starting to notice a bit of improvement in the hard exercises. Endurance is getting better.
I didn't shred in the morning like usual today and I didn't really feel like doing it in the evening but I'm so glad I pushed myself to do it. Hope everyone is going well!

Replies

• Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    I swear that was even harder than day 1 of level 2. its just completely killing me and i have never sweated like this in my life. it is literally dripping off me and making puddles on the floor! I hate jillian today lol
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Day 13 done! We have two days and we will be halfway through this :)

My legs and shoulders are very sore. During level 1 it was easy to have this as my secondary workout but now I have to split them up one in the morning and one in the afternoon because my body is achy and sore! We can do this though... we have come so far there is NO giving up now! :drinker:
  • ADDiCTiONNx812
    ADDiCTiONNx812 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I had the flu the past three days and couldnt do the shred, but i'm better today and i'm back with the shred and i feel great :)
  • womanwithamission
    womanwithamission Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    It's getting better, still sweating like crazy, but less grunting and screaming. I'm pushing myself so hard, forcing my body to change. I like this, I like feeling strong, like I can push hard and I'm completing this challenge. Almost half way there!!
  • lossing4good
    Options
    Day 13 done

It took everything I had to do the dvd today. I worked 12hrs last night and had to take my daughter to work this afternoon. So I only got about 4 hours of sleep today and have to be back at work at 7p tonight. I don't think I put in as much effort as I have been just because I was exhausted. I'm just glad I done something.
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 13 done for me too...although it wasn't my proudest workout. I did it at 9:30 pm after a long day of running errands and a killer yoga class this morning. I modified everything so I didn't die. But I did it. Another X and another day closer to 30.
  • amber_arend
    Options
    D3L2 done! Not any easier today than the last two. Ugh! Still can't believe how much I am sweating. phew! Elliptical here I come! lol Keep it up ladies!!!
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Got it done. Slowly switching to the advanced moves and MAN was the sweat pouring off this morning. I had to go for a walk in the rain after to cool down.
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 13...woohoo
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I was able to do the plank jacks last night without modifying, and that felt like a HUGE accomplishment! I felt strong:)
  • jogo8995
    jogo8995 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 13 too! I have to modify but it is getting better!