Check in 10/14

Options
ShallaLovee
ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
Hey ladies! How are you today? Sorry I wasn't really active yesterday with everything. I wasn't on the computer yesterday until late last night. I'm having quite a froggy day. It's been raining a lot here in Hannibal,MO. Today my stomach isn't feeling the best. I hope I'm not coming down with the stomach flu or anything. I started my 2 day Cleanse with Shakeology today. I don't like it LOL. I thought it was going to be good but I don't like it. It stinks and it taste awful to me but I'm going to continue. It's not the worst thing I've consumed and it serves a good purpose.

I did my workout this morning Fire 45 + Stretch 10. I gave it all I could. Have you done your workout today? Check in whenever you can :) Miss talking to you guys!

Replies

• rucks20
    rucks20 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! How are you today? Sorry I wasn't really active yesterday with everything. I wasn't on the computer yesterday until late last night. I'm having quite a froggy day. It's been raining a lot here in Hannibal,MO. Today my stomach isn't feeling the best. I hope I'm not coming down with the stomach flu or anything. I started my 2 day Cleanse with Shakeology today. I don't like it LOL. I thought it was going to be good but I don't like it. It stinks and it taste awful to me but I'm going to continue. It's not the worst thing I've consumed and it serves a good purpose.

I did my workout this morning Fire 45 + Stretch 10. I gave it all I could. Have you done your workout today? Check in whenever you can :) Miss talking to you guys!

I give you credit, I didn't like the taste of Shakeology. I love the shakes I'm drinking right now. You and I are on same workout. :love: Do you have the extra DVD's from the deluxe package??
  • ShallaLovee
    Options
    Gah, I thought it was just me. Rucks like seriously I was looking at some posts and recipes etc. They were like if you put this with this it taste so much better or its delicious. I'm like uh I just did the same thing you did and it's still disgusting. I've tried it three different ways with stuff I have at home and it's still disgusting LOL. But it's only 2 days so I'm going to stop complaining and deal with it. Unfortunately I don't have the advanced dvds. I regret not getting them when I got TurboFire but I was so excited I wasn't paying any attention to any of the offers. I will get them though because I want to do the whole 120 day schedule. You have them I'm assuming?
  • rucks20
    Options
    You have them I'm assuming?

No, I do not, was looking online today at getting them.
  • ShallaLovee
    Options
    Oh yeah. Are you close to being done with your schedule yet? I think I'm going to get them closer to Dec because that's when I'll be able to afford getting them and that'll be closer to my 3rd month. Weren't they around $100? It's kind of funny because everyday that I look at my case with the Dvds. I slap myself in my head like look at all these empty spaces ahaha.
  • rucks20
    Options
    No, I think you and I are at the same point. I just started month 2 today. yes around $100. ugh!
  • ShallaLovee
    Options
    Lol, ikr. That's why I totally slap myself for not getting them with the rest of the dvds. Gah, but their totally worth it. & Yip, we're on the same. 5 weeks of Turbofire! I can not believe it. It went by so fast.