Ketosis/Ketoacidosis, extra info to share....

Options
2»

Replies

• sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site..I have also just started 3 wks ago on the low carb diet.I had never done it before,but heard peole say how you can lose weight...I am so glad I read this site because I have basicly cut out all carbs..Like yesterday I had only 6 carbs the whole day.Also, was under 900 calories....Not trying to go that low on calories it just happened..I need to know whts good carbs and bad carbs...Thanks so much for posting,,I could have been where this lady was at..
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site..I have also just started 3 wks ago on the low carb diet.I had never done it before,but heard peole say how you can lose weight...I am so glad I read this site because I have basicly cut out all carbs..Like yesterday I had only 6 carbs the whole day.Also, was under 900 calories....Not trying to go that low on calories it just happened..I need to know whts good carbs and bad carbs...Thanks so much for posting,,I could have been where this lady was at..

Get those calories up..... otherwise you may very well end up like her... definitely dont want to see you or anyone else here become a worst-case scenario like her... which is exactly the reason why I posted this...

thanks!
This discussion has been closed.