Day 4 Level 2(day 14)

Options
This level is getting NO easier for me. Do not feel I am getting stronger at all. I thought I was gonna throw up again today an Ive got the shakes now! I want this to be over now :(

Replies

• ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Same here!!!!! i still ned to do beginner moves and at time take a 2 sec break!!!!! i really hope i still get results from it !!
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow! Today was probley the hardest day for me so far! I used 5 pound weights yesterday (usually use 3's) and I was so sore today i had to switch half way threw back to my 3 pounders. Maybe I better wait till level 3 to switch up to the 5's lol cause I am so sore! We are doing great everyone!!!

Tomorrow will be day 15 out of 30 :bigsmile:
  • jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Today was probably my best day on Level 2 but I'm still struggling so much! We've just got to push through it girls! xx
  • kgprncss01
    kgprncss01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    day 14 done! Today was hard for me as well. For some reason i was just not in the mindset today. Oh well, hope you all have a better day tmrw! Just think tomorrow we will be have way through!!!
  • n6435
    n6435 Posts: 17
    Options
    Day 14 done. Still really tough, but hopefully Im burning a lot of calories. I know I am drenched in sweat by the time Im finished. I still have to modify a few moves. But there are still 6 more days left at this level, so maybe my body needs more time to adapt. I'm using 3 lb weights, and my arms ACHE, cant imagine how I'd feel using heavier ones. 16 days left!
  • shutterbug21
    shutterbug21 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I made it into an mp3 file and now I do it at the gym. It may sound weird but I will more likely get through the whole thing if I think people are watching and therefore judging me.
  • shutterbug21
    shutterbug21 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    BTW did anyone else get the immense pains in the upper back? At first I couldn't figure out why I even had pain there, I thought I hurt myself but then I realized it was because my muscles were SORE from working them out! That's definitely a first.
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I had major soreness in my back and shoulders! I kept begging my husband to massage my shoulders.
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I saved my workout for the end of the day again. I need to stop doing that. But it's done! I'm not all that sore, but the planks are still killing me. I have such a hard time supporting myself on my arms/shoulders. Guess it proves how weak my core is! Inspires me to keep it up.

Way to go all! See you tomorrow for the half-way party!
  • womanwithamission
    womanwithamission Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I do not know how evening work outs get done. I'm definitely a mid morning girl. However I had no choice and I just " phoned" that workout in!! It was tough and my heart was not in it at all. Tomorrow will be better. Good job ladies
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    This level is getting NO easier for me. Do not feel I am getting stronger at all. I thought I was gonna throw up again today an Ive got the shakes now! I want this to be over now :(

I feel the same way. Just completed Day four LVL 2 and I want to puke like only five mins in. But damn I feel great two hours later after I have watered and fed myself again! Keep pushing :)
  • lossing4good
    Options
    I'm a day behind just done day 14. Tomorrow I plan on doing day 15 in morning and get back on track by doing day 16 tomorrow night
  • amber_arend
    Options
    D4L2 done! There are a few exercises that I just can't do all the way through and it kills me. Level two is so hard! Feels good to have another day marked off. :) Keep it up ladies!
  • mrichardson1
    Options
    Done! im a few days behind :( my shoulders are killing me from these planks
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Completed day 13 last night and day 14 this morning. Now I see what you all were saying about sore shoulders! I went back down to 3 lbs at the start of level 2, and today was the first day of switching a couple of exercises to 5 lbs. This is so hard, but it's working!
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Just did day 14, ugh. Six more days of this.....I think I can I think I Can I think I can