JACsTeam

Options

Replies

• Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Welcome SallyAnna. I hope your trip will be an enjoyable one.
  • nursemickey
    nursemickey Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Safe travels Sally. Please hit us up as soon as you can so we know you made it!
  • Stixx28
    Stixx28 Posts: 55
    Options
    Yes! Have a Great Trip Sally! Glad you found Us! : )

There may be no more EASA forums when ya get back!
  • LionWarrior
    Options
    Welcome LionWarrior.

I look forward to the day when I can do EASA2 on hard. I have done only one 15 minute workout so far on the NFL Training camp. I am liking the events on there. I will get into NFL TC after a 9wk med on EASA2. I am looking forward to that. Are there different skill levels on the 60 day challenge or is it just set to burn.:happy: That My Fitness Coach sounds interesting.

Good job on the workouts. If you can take the pain go for it.

Right now I get to feel the burn with the second to last workout on 9wk easy.

The skill levels on TC are Easy, Medium and Hard. If you make a custom workout, you can set the level for each individual activity. If I'm not mistaken, on the 60-day challenge, you do 2 full-body workouts for 2 days, one lower body/cardio workout and one upper body/cardio workout the other 2 days. (They make you pick 4 days out of the week to workout.) My only complaint is that the sensors sometimes go haywire on floor exercises. You end up doing some type of contortionist move just to get them to pick up on the exercise. LoL!
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Thank you LionWarrior.

It sounds similiar then to EASA2 with the 4 workouts (full, full, upper, lower).
    I will be trying this then after my 9wk med on EASA2.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Only a few more days until challenge time.... Check out the 'Event time' thread.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Does anyone know how to import and image into this forum?
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    So here I am after 60 weeks in a row (51 weeks of EA Sports Active 2 and 9 weeks of NFL TC). I have finally reached the point... I hope... Mentally and Physically to take on the beast that is..... EA Sports Active 2....HARD....9 weeker.

I began on Oct 8th, 2012 and so far I have done the first two workouts (1 of 36 and 2 of 36) and so far it has been kind to me...LOL. I suppose though it will ramp up pretty darn quickly here in the next weeks. BRING IT ON!!!

I will post more of my beatings... er.... experience with 9wk hard as I go.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    EASA2 9 week hard 3 of 36:
    Did not give me much of a challenge tonight. Used all the weights I had (14 lbs currently in each hand) for the upper body workout. Looking forward to tomorrows session.

Good Night Team
  • 7djt
    7djt Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Jaccyber, you can do it!!
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Thanks 7djt... much appreciated. I feel I will need to muster all I have in the final stages of this. Looking forward to it.

EASA2 9wk Hard 4 of 36 (Friday 10-12- 2012)

They put in 2 sets of 55 rep Mountain Climbers already in the first week... Kinda what I was expecting though. Got my heart rate up pretty good this time. This was a great workout. Looking forward to week 2 now.
  • 7djt
    7djt Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I will try to hang in there with you!

exercise.png
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Did workouts #5 and #6 of the 9wk program set to Hard.
    I have been able to keep up only pausing to put on/take off ankle and wrist weights for the various events. This morning featured events on the soccer field and tonight featured events on the basketball court. I have noticed that my BPM are lower overall as compared to my weeks when I began using EASA2.... Wow. Will monitor that a bit more to see how it goes. Great couple of workouts today.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Workout 7 of 36 of 9 week Hard:
    Really felt energized during and after this workout... WOW.
    There was 2 sets of mountain climbers (not a problem), push-ups, stride jumps, skipping, running events, and several upper body events. I am up to using 14 lbs on each hand for the upper body events...(so far). Looking forward to workout 8 tonight. Bring it on!!!!
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Workout 8 of 36 in the bag... WooHoo
    It was another energizing workout... this time with (3) sets of mountain climbers (not back to back...Yet), skipping, running, and lots of lower body. That mountain boarding is fun and I am so glad I do not have to do that for real b/c I think I would be part of those rock walls...splaaaat...LOL.

Through week 2 and moving on to week 3 of phase 1.
    So far it has been challenging, but not over the top....YET.
    Taking the weekend off from workouts and will hit it hard next week.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Workout 9 of 36 (First workout of the last week of phase 1)
    Was taking everything the program was throwing at me one by one.
    There were plenty of running events and again my BPM were below 170 throughout.
    I remember when I was in the 180's and 190's and sometimes the 200's for BPM.
    Looks like it actually is working as far as increasing my aerobic ability and being able to workout at a higher intensity.
    Amazing stuff.
    Looking forward to next workout.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Workouts 10, 11, and 12 completed. Phase 1 of the hard presented a challenge. Not too hard and not too easy.
    Today began Phase 2 (13 of 36). My legs were getting tired at the end of the first workout today. Looking forward to the next workout tonight.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Phase 2 update:
    Week one was challenging for sure. It is definitely conditioning me for the next phase. I am feeling phase 2 a lot more than phase 1. The reps of increased for lower and upper body events in Week 2 of phase 2. Still able to go from event to event fairly smoothly with the occasional pause for water.

Tonight was workout 19 of 36 (or the 3rd workout of week 2 of phase 2)
    EA Sports Active 2 was on fire tonight... 4 sets of Mountain Climbers (not in a row...yet), there were a few sets of Straight arm planks (had the legs elevated again on the palate ball...need to be careful doing that...LOL), and lots of running in place thrown in there. Awesome workout. Looking forward to tomorrows workout.

Good night team.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Kinda got behind on my updates.

Phase 2 was challenging, but made it through nicely. Survived 2 weeks of phase 3 so far and have done 1 workout in the 3rd and final week of phase 3. Will into workout 34 of 36 tonight... or as I am calling it...Round 2 of 4...as in a boxing match. Me VS EASA2. I think I won the first round yesterday. I even increased the difficulty a bit by adding half pound to the ankle weights bringing them to 2.5 lbs instead of 2 lbs. Looking forward to tonights workout. BRING IT ON!!!
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    9 week Hard workout 35 of 36 (Round 3 of 4)

I think that round belongs to EASA2...so its JAC 2 points - EASA2 1 point. One more round. Straight arm plank - Push-ups - Mountain Climbers...that was a tough combination to do in a row. I survived however and am looking forward to another woopin' tomorrow. It feels good when it burns :)

Also I have kept going with the 2.5 lb ankle weights to see how it goes (I do not wear ankle weights during the sprinting or running events). Also I have been wearing a 1.5 lb glove and 2 lbs wrist weight on each hand/arm throughout the workout. Then for upper body events I add whatever dumbells I feel like using that day...5 lbs to 8 lbs. Great Stuff indeed.