I am on my way to reaching my goals

Options
I have lost 55 pounds in the last 6 months and I feel great.I have 81 more pounds to get to my ultimate goal of 120 pounds.I have officially gone:happy: from 256 to 201.I have learned alot of helpful tips and ideas from my journey and I would love to share them with you.I love being able to eat what ever I want and still lose weight.Thats a plus in my book.You don't have to deprive your self of food or the things you enjoy as long as you do it the right way.I tell you nothing else worked for me and now that I have found something that is working I'm not gonna go any other way but my own.So I say EAT MORE TO WAY LESS....

Replies

• himel13
    himel13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome progress!! Keep up the great work! Its so inspirational to hear from people who eat and lose weight rather than the normal starvation routine..keeps me motivated! Good luck on your journey! :)
  • rowdylibrarian
    rowdylibrarian Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Share away! What have you been doing? :)
  • inspirationalmom32
    inspirationalmom32 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been counting my calories and eating what I want and not depriving my self.I eat alot of protein and fiber to keep my blood sugar from dropping.I atay lightly active so that means I don't push my self I do things at my own pace.I cut out late night eating I don't get carried away with the snacks that are sugary and full of fat.I eat 3 meals a day and I keep my self hydrated and I Keep my self motivated with small goals and I also made 4 goals for the year and I have already completed 1 of them early.I weighed in today and I am 200 so I have officially lost 56 pounds.I went from 256 to 200 in 6 months.It was a hard road but because I put a little effort and stayed disiplined I did it.I have 80 more ounds to go and I'm going for it.
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    You are rocking it, girl!
    You did a wonderful job. And it might be losing slower than others, but I am sure you wont be having troubles to keep up that lifestyle once you have reached your goal :)
    Keep it up
  • inspirationalmom32
    inspirationalmom32 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am so happy I want to cry I am under 200 pounds.....I am now officially 198 pounds as of today...I have 78 more pounds to go and I'm going for it and nothing is gonna stop me.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are doing GREAT!!
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...:-)
  • braves1girl
    braves1girl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :drinker: :flowerforyou: You can't see me...but I'm doing a little happy dance for you!:bigsmile:
  • inspirationalmom32
    Options
    I am so exstatic I have lost a tottal of 88 pounds..I have went from 256 to 168 pounds.I have 48 pounds to go to get to my goal weight.I have been following some tips that I call my own and they have been working very well.I can't hardly wait to get to the finish line.
  • berthabunny
    berthabunny Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am so exstatic I have lost a tottal of 88 pounds..I have went from 256 to 168 pounds.I have 48 pounds to go to get to my goal weight.I have been following some tips that I call my own and they have been working very well.I can't hardly wait to get to the finish line.

Your username matches your personality, you are definitely inspirational!