Weekly chat - Oct 15 - Oct 21

Options
shorty313
shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
Welcome to our weekly thread! Please feel free to repost the thread on Monday of each new week. Just remember to change the dates in the topic title.

We post here for motivation and support. Feel free to share your successes and your failures. Really, you should feel free to share whatever is on your mind. Just be respectful and expect respect in return.

☞ Name/nickname reminders -
Carrie (camsmommy2008)
Sara Grace (SaraGrace82)
Susan or Susie (susieq101178)
Debbie (shorty313)
Jackie (jaxygirl)
Sonya (sonyachan)
Ellie (ellie78)
CurlyPep (lilpe5512)
Harold (hcdawg)
Jill (Blueyz82)
Dan (G3tR1pp3d)
Stacy (chanstriste13)
Cristi (blueeyedcrist)
Amanda (AmandaK3)
Bishop or Todd(BishopSmurf)
Kelli (daisy51981)
Sarah (SarLem81)
Clare (clareeast)
Amanda (WhiteCloud)
Emma (elstein)
Cynthia (saihtnyc)
Emily (emom3boys)
Randy (Randyamc)
Sandra (Leeloominai01)
Toni (Themoodys13)
Corey (coreyisaacs)
Joe (misterbigg36)
Dee (Dedee36)
Tawnya (RubytOU)
Mariesa (princessmariesa)
Sri (slimntrim77)
Becky (altheiathepixie)
Melissa (MdmAcolyte)

Replies

• shorty313
    Options
    Well...after holding a gain for over a week, this morning I'm finally seeing the scale come down. Unless I lose 4 lbs in 2 weeks (not gonna happen) I'm not making this month's goal but I'm dedicated to trying!
  • shorty313
    Options
    Ugh, is anyone else having a hard time this week/month? I'm having a really hard time staying on track, and particularly finding time/motivation to exercise. Work has been beyond crazy.

In addition, both my knees started feeling really strange yesterday, lots of pressure if I squat down. :(
  • Leeloominai01
    Leeloominai01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    It's been hard for me too Debbie! I'm kind of maintaining but I really need to amp up my training if I want to get anywhere :ohwell:
  • PJYoung2012mk2
    Options
    Not that I wish to blow my own trumpet but I seem to have returned to these fair shores. I do hope you remember me because that would be a real kick to the ego if you didn't.
  • shorty313
    Options
    Paul! You're back! I was wondering what happened. Hope all is well.

Well, hurricanes and power outages really blow a girl's diet. I've been surviving on Halloween candy and non-perishable food. Hope power is restored soon!

It also broke my 265 day streak :(
  • PJYoung2012mk2
    Options
    Debbie, good to see you again. I have indeed returned and sorry for just up and vanishing. Very long story all very dramatic I'm afraid. I'm fine now and also a very happily married man. I got married at the end of September which was a wonderful experience. Has given me a great sense of balance and peace which is why I'm back. Also I ate a shed load of wedding cake and luxury cup cakes so I have put some weight back on which I need to do something about.

So how have you been?