Day 15 and still going?

Options
So it's day 15 of the 30 Day Shred. This level is not getting any easier for me and I haven't missed a day. Some days I just want to give in but then I remember how hard we're all working towards the same goal and it give me strength. :happy:

How many of you are still out there and going strong with the 30 Day Shred Challenge?

Replies

• Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    I'm still here and still going strong! Managed 15 days so far with no break and hoping to do next 15 i same frame of mind. Today is the first day Ive noticed any kinda change in level 2. Never thought it would ever get any 'easier' (using the word VERY loosely) but today i defo noticed a change in my endurance :)
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Still going here! I've missed 2 days so far! The second day after the starting of the shred and the second day after level 2! I was so sore I couldn't even move, But I kept going!
  • jogo8995
    jogo8995 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! I've taken a rest day when I needed but have kept at it mainly because of everyone's posts. I haven't lost a pound or an inch yet but I am much stronger and a LOT less JIGGLY. However, I must say that I think PLANK is a four letter word!
  • ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Still Going too havent missed a day either :)
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Weekends just don't work for me. I just don't have time and it stinks. But I did move up to Level 2 because Lvl 1 just felt like it wasn't doing much any more. But level two is awesome! I feel like I've worked so hard when I'm done!
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Today will be day 13 for me. I take off either Saturday or Sunday depending on what I have planned. My body needs the day off. I think it is mainly because of the elliptical I do everyday with the shred. Anyway, I am still going and intend on finishing strong. I will be a few days behind those of you going straight through, but I will finish!
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    WE HAVE MADE IT TO DAY 15!!! YAY WE ARE HALFWAY THERE :D
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Today is Day 17 for me, and havent missed a day. It's been hard but been great 1 I just bought Ripped in 30 and plan to do that after Im done with this. Anyone else want to join up and do it as a gropup??
  • womanwithamission
    womanwithamission Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm here! All I do is sweat and feel like I'm going to die!!! Not getting any easier. I have to share this, one of my Mfp friends said, sweating is good, it means your fat is crying! I love this. My fat is crying...so am I! Damn you Jillian!!!
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I think I am sweating more each day I do it, but I think that is because my endurance is better and Im working harder. Either way, Im glad my fat is crying:)
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Also still going :) super tough but super rewarding ;)
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 17 for me, and havent missed a day. It's been hard but been great 1 I just bought Ripped in 30 and plan to do that after Im done with this. Anyone else want to join up and do it as a gropup??

Yes, me! I'm game for a Nov. 1 start date for Ripped in 30. Let's do it.
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 15! My planks may just be getting a bit stronger. Wishful thinking, at least.

Let's keep making that fat cry (haha, love that).
  • kgprncss01
    kgprncss01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Yes, me! I'm game for a Nov. 1 start date for Ripped in 30. Let's do it.

I'm down to do ripped in 30 also! I couldn't find it on Youtube, does anyone else know? I may just have to buy it.
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I WAS JUST GOING TO POST AND ASK IF ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO DO ANOTHER JILLIAN WORKOUT FOR NOVEMBER... I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE PEOPLE ALREADY POSTING ABOUT IT!! I AM ALSO SO DOWN TO CONTINUE, I HAVE PEOPLE IN THE OTHER 30 DAY SHRED GROUP THAT ALSO WANTS TO DO IT. LETS ALL DECIDE WHICH ONE TO DO AND MAKE IT HAPPEN :) I THINK RIPPED IN 30 IS A GREAT ONE OR 6 WEEK SIX-PACK IS ALSO GOOD. I LOVE THE LAST CHANCE WORKOUT TOO, THAT ONE IS 40 MINUTES AND HAS ALL THE SUCCESSFUL CONTESTANTS FROM THE BIGGEST LOSER ON.
  • n6435
    n6435 Posts: 17
    Options
    Half way thru!!! Felt really good for the first time since starting level 2. My endurance is starting to build up, although I still sweated like crazy! Im actually looking forward to tomorrow...happy shredding!!!
  • jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Day 15 was tough - I did day 14 around 8pm the night before and then got up at 7am for d15 so I think the lack of recovery time in between might have been why I struggled so much! Great to be half way though :) Looking forward to getting on top of level 2!
  • francaise3
    francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Still going here! :) I am actually on Day 23 today! :) Feel the end coming! :) I would actually be up for Ripped in 30 and do it in a group! :) Way more motivating! :)
  • henryandrewmom
    henryandrewmom Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am still here! I did Day 15 last night - it is starting to get easier!

I took measurements this morning to see how I have done since starting this challenge on October 1. Since then, I have lost 4.5 pounds and 8.25 inches, including 2 inches off my chest and 1.5 inches off my waist! YEAH!

Hoping to see more great results by the end of October!

I ordered Ripped in 30 and it arrived yesterday. I am planning on starting that in November!
  • amber_arend
    Options
    D5L2 done! Don't you just love the feeling of sweat running all down your face and back?? lol Yuck! Keep it up ladies!