A little encouragement :)

Options
I decided just for 'fun' to try and fit into my size 10 AE jeans that I love. Annnnnnnnnnd I was able to SqueezE into them. And I mean squeeze. lol I wouldn't wear them out into public, but I was able to button and zip them! Now if I could just lose a few more pounds and some of my side fat, I can finally wear those jeans again. But only for a little while, because I am looking ahead to fitting back into a comfortable size 5. :) Keep at it ladies and we will all reach our goals!

Replies

• kgprncss01
    kgprncss01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Sooo awesome!!! Congrats girl! Keep your eye on the prize! You have been so encouraging the whole time!
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Keep it up you'll be there in no time!
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    That is the best feeling! Congrats!
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I measured a couple of days ago and I lost one inch on my belly!
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Fabulous ladies!!! makes me want to try on my "skinny" jeans....hmmmm
  • lolaluv4
    lolaluv4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! i def know the feeling of barely fitting in to jeans but still feeling good about it because a month ago they wouldnt button at all! keep up the awesome work!

and nice job mariah on the loss!
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! i def know the feeling of barely fitting in to jeans but still feeling good about it because a month ago they wouldnt button at all! keep up the awesome work!

and nice job mariah on the loss!
    Thank you! I originally started 30DS to fit in my bridesmaid dress and I now fit perfectly without it being too snug! I'm super excited :)