Replies

• EleMeleUkulele
    EleMeleUkulele Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I started Saturday :)
  • forrolouise
    forrolouise Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Are you doing it every day through the whole series or Shred Shred Cardio Shred Shred Cardio Rest or something else? I'm just finished day 2 today. I was doing Slim in 6 for 3 days a week then I felt like I needed something else to try. I'm really liking the Shred. Are you adding other workouts to your week as well?
  • EleMeleUkulele
    EleMeleUkulele Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well, currently stopped, unfortunately, because I caught a cold. :( Feeling better now, but this weekend I've got a west coast swing festival, so I'm doing nothing but dancing for three days. On Monday, I plan on returning to 30DS and completing it this time for sure.

My plan was to do it every single day, with some extra activities like yoga or dancing, plus walking to work and back home five days a week - it's nearly 2 miles, not so far. And I'll do my best to stick to it starting next week. :)
  • ablommaert87
    Options
    I've done the 30Day shred in the past and saw AMAZING results! I typically would do the video 3-4 days a week and run 1-2 days on the off days. Been "off the wagon" though for a little while though; hoping I can get my motivation up and start again soon!
  • ablommaert87
    Options
    I've done the 30Day shred in the past and saw AMAZING results! I typically would do the video 3-4 days a week and run 1-2 days on the off days. Been "off the wagon" though for a little while though; hoping I can get my motivation up and start again soon!
  • RMLMoore
    RMLMoore Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I started 2.5 weeks ago and just started level 2. I try for everyday but missed a few here and there. I have introduced a bit more cardio and have already found myself a lot more toned.
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'll be on L1 D5 tomorrow. I've tried a couple of times to get through it but life got in the way. I feel completely different now and fully committed, so hoping to see the end of it!

I'm doing as JM recommends (apparently the title is a marketing thing and in a podcast this is what she recommended):

Shred, shred, cardio (70mins Zumba), shred, shred, cardio (55 mins Turbo Fire), rest.

I'm also trying to add in either a short 15/20 min HIIT or 20 min abs workout after the Shred when I feel up to it and have time. But right now I'm just taking it easy and not taking on too much.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i have completed it twice. I did rin30 once already and i am on the second set of that now.
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Im thinking of doing. How do you start?
  • lin7604
    Options
    go to walmart and pick it up for 10 bucks. then do the dvd for 5-6 days a week. make sure you do the warm up and cool down as well or you will be very sore....
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of trying 30DS for next month, what's the duration of each workout?
  • lin7604
    Options
    27 min with warm up and cool down.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    thanks!
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'v just finished the shred and started RI30 today - I did the shred with a group so am hoping I'll still be able to keep up the motivation without one for RI30!
  • welfeln
    welfeln Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'v just finished the shred and started RI30 today - I did the shred with a group so am hoping I'll still be able to keep up the motivation without one for RI30!

What were your results like? I'm on day 11 (level 2 day 1) and just curious what I can hopefully expect :)
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options

What were your results like? I'm on day 11 (level 2 day 1) and just curious what I can hopefully expect :)

Here they go:
    PhotoGrid_1354167591409.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1354167182409.jpg

The photos on the left I weighed 140lb and the ones on the right I weight 140.5lb during the shred I even got up to 146lb - but it must've been water & a little muscle because I was down to 137.6lb a few days after.