I'm Looking For Some TurboFire Friends!

Options
CATindeeHAT
CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
I've been doing TurboFire for a month as of tomorrow and I absolutely LOVE IT! So far I've lost 8 pounds and I'll know tomorrow how many inches.

I'm looking for some TurboFire friends to help motivate!

Add me!

Replies

• Lizett_grca
    Options
    I'm on week 5, I've lost 5 lbs and a total of 6 inches.
  • CATindeeHAT
    CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Don't you just love TurboFire?!!
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I just started this program but not full time yet. I am getting ready to start my last month of ChaLean Extreme and currently just adding TurboFire 3 days a week but so far I love the program and the energy it gives me afterwards.
  • peacheznlace
    peacheznlace Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 and so far it's going great. I haven't weighed or measured myself so I'm not sure how much progress I'm getting. On the fitness end, I can definitely feel the changes in that I'm not dying halfway through the workouts anymore.
  • CanonMom413
    Options
    Feel free to friend me :) Im on week 8, and lost 15 lbs total (9 of which are just when I started logging on MFP), and 5.5 inches
  • AmyMOhio
    AmyMOhio Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday! I almost finished the program when I got really sick about a year ago. I went from a size 12 to 4 then... looking foward to keeping going this time!
  • cookiemahnster
    cookiemahnster Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I started today! Rocking a CLX/TF Hybrid that I'm pretty sure is going to kick my butt. Which is what I need :)
  • CrystalBarzare32
    Options
    Hello.. Im on Week14 of Turbofire:) ADD ME!!
  • SusieGirlRN
    SusieGirlRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire Fanatic here :smokin:

Always love to have new friends :flowerforyou:
  • panielsrok
    Options
    I just started Monday and I'm enjoying it so far. I think I'll start to LOVE it once I get the routines down and can go all out. For now I'm just trying to get the steps.
    Today was my rest day but I did core 20 and can now see how people get those amazing abs! Holy smokes!
  • kreuzen
    kreuzen Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4 and am kind of struggling (due to my aunt about to show up for a visit). Trying to get through it this week. I've been so tired. But I've still managed to loose 5 lbs so far.
    I'm always looking for friends to help motivate and who love the same kind of stuff I do. LOVE TurboFire. :)
  • TropicalSeaShell
    Options
    Hey guys! Im a beachbody fanatic as well, especially Turbofire. Ive dabbed into Turbofire, P90x, Insanity, and most recently Les Mills Pump. I usually have made it through 3/4 of a program and have no fully committed to it or healthy eating habits. Right now Im doing something Ive never done, and never had to do, before...which is pre cook and package all my meals. As a college student I am never home and have gained back 10 pounds since school started. I Just started Turbofire again and looking to lose 20 pounds this time! And with turbo, I know its possible b/c I did it last year and this year with the program! :) Ok, this got long but add me if you wanna be buddies!

Shannon
  • denise33027
    denise33027 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Love TF! I do my own hybrid now of TF and Chalene Extreme. Both are great programs and I have seen fantastic results!! Anyone call feel free to add me. Good luck to you all
  • emchandler26
    Options
    Here is my success story with TurboFire! I am REALLY wanting to restart it for another 90 days. I have been doing it here and there, but was looking to maybe start up a group with a schedule and clean eating recipes and recommit!

Here is my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftb950tz1qw&feature=plcp

ADD ME... I would love more TURBO friends!!!!!! :-)

-Emily
  • oahugirl
    oahugirl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first TurboFire workout - i loved it. I know once i get the moves down i'll be hooked. for the first time in my life i can actually say that i can't wait to workout tomorrow :) Would love some other TF friends for support - feel free to add me :)
  • lhatt83
    lhatt83 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Week 8!! Down 20 lbs and 2.5 inches off my waist :) Would love some new friends!
  • Beana21
    Beana21 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Same here... :smile: I just finished day 2 of the 20 week Fire Starter schedule. I'm a graduate of Power 90 but I tried 3 times to make it through P90X without success. Thought going a different route altogether might help get me going again. I'm pretty overweight still but I'm going to push through as best as I can and modify when I need to.
  • luvsAR12
    Options
    I loveTurbofire and have completed it twice! You can a add me if you want. : )
  • Book_wormie22
    Book_wormie22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Love me some TURBO!!! I did 30 days of Turbo Jam - then 60 days of Turbo Fire - and lost over 40 lbs. I am below my pre-baby weight and wearing a size jean i work in high school! If you have any questions about Turbo or need extra motivation - add me! I am passionate about these programs and love to talk Turbo :)
  • sfadler
    sfadler Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am just starting week two. I have already noticed an increase in my energy level and mood.
    I am excited to workout and finish this program. Love to have more TF friends. There can never be enough support or motivation.