vacation.....

Options
So Im going on vacation for a week in Nov. Im so excited but Im also dreading the food aspect to it. Has anyone taken their ip products with them on a vacation. We are flying and I dont know what I should do. I want to stay as faithful as possible

Replies

• TBirdReets
    Options
    November is going to be a busy month for me too. I'm booked for two out of town conferences with work (both in Toronto), a weekend getaway with my mom and sister (Christmas shopping) and a 5 day trip with some friends. I've done research on restaurants in the areas I will be staying and have made a list of some eating out option. I do plan on bringing shakes and snacks (bars, crisps, puffs etc) with me so I can stay on track. Definitely not as much fun as enjoying yummy restaurant cheats and normal vacation food but I figure I'm spending a lot of money on this program I want to make the most of it.

Whatever you decide to do....good luck
  • linda_p
    linda_p Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I flew to Aspen for a week and packed all my packets but had to get off program because of altitude sickness. Evidently, you are suppose to eat high carb as a prevention.
  • mandypatt11
    Options
    So Im assuming its ok to pack product in your luggage that you get checked just not the liquids in your carry on right?
  • linda_p
    linda_p Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Correct. I didn't have any problems with them being in my luggage.
  • mandypatt11
    Options
    Awesome thanks ladies, I really want to stick to the diet as much as possible and when we eat out I will just make better choices.