First Weigh in!

Options
Hey everybody - time for your moment of honesty! Please post your current weight, height, and why you're up for the challenge!

Current Weight: 141 lbs
Height: 5'7
I'm sick of not being able to fit into my clothes! I want to feel better about myself.

And welcome to the challenge!

Replies

• sadyel
    sadyel Posts: 250
    Options
    current weight 141lb also
    height: 5''4
    starting weight was 146lb iv lost 5lb so far i want to get down to at least 126 i have a holiday coming up in december
  • RebeccaM3874
    Options
    Starting Weight: 142
    Height: 4' 10"

my daughter is 3 and i still have my baby weight and then some. i really would like to get down to a smaller figure. I know it may not ever seen my pre-baby figure, but at least to start feeling better about myself would be a really great start! :wink:
  • mbuhlman
    Options
    Starting Weight: 146
    Height: 5'2"

I want to join the challenge because I have put on some extra pounds since getting married and want to get into a healthy lifestyle before starting a family :)

My husband and I are also taking an anniversary cruise in May that is also an incentive to look good :)
  • Adavism39
    Options
    Current Weight 140lbs
    Height 5'2

Wanting to lose the extra weight after having twins.
  • safaasiddig
    safaasiddig Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Current weight 79 kg
    Hight 178 cm

Tiered of being over weight ..i want to lose wieght and i dont want
    it back again evveerr !
  • mastone99
    mastone99 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 190 lbs
    Height: 5'4

My little sis just lost a lot of weight and she looks GREAT! I need to get back down to the size I used to be so I don't have to replace my whole wardrobe with bigger clothes.
  • WonaBaFitmommy
    Options
    Height- 5'3
    Weight- 178 lbs :(

Hello Ladies,

Soooooo many reasons why I need to do this . I can take one of the reasons listed above from each one of you. It all very much pertains to how I feel. The most important though..... Because it's time to do something "for me" . Wife, mommy, student, business woman- those are all of the hats I wear, but I'm going to need to fit into some cute jeans to match ") I'm glad that I will have a great support in you ladies. With that said- Let's get it !
  • Salkeela
    Salkeela Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Current : 139 lb
    Height: 5'5"

Lost some wt before MFP and my current wt. would normally be my goal wt.
    However, I've decided that a little lower (within a healthy BMI obviously) would help me be more active. (My activity levels are currently restricted.)
  • alice74
    alice74 Posts: 28
    Options
    Weight: 164.5

Ugh - I am up for trying anything at this point! This is by far the most I have ever weighed outside of pregnancy.
  • loubroy
    loubroy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'3"
    Weight: 140 lb

I lost 14 pounds last year and want to loose another 10-14 pounds as have got back into bad habits again.
  • blp1
    blp1 Posts: 80
    Options
    Height 5'5"
    Weight 173 lb

I bought this book a while ago and have never tried it. So far I've lost 10 lbs and I'm hoping to lose another 40-45lbs. I would love to try this and have support.
  • lindsay_ab2006
    Options
    Current weight :108.9
    Height:5'10"
  • Sheakat
    Sheakat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 143
    Height: 5'6"
    I'm ready to roll. All of my weight is smack dab in my belly and it has got to go!
  • Myselvein2012
    Myselvein2012 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    OK. I am in. I just bought the book. A co-worker just started Phase 3 and she looks fantastic. I am hoping this group will help me stay disciplined through the full 17 days. I am anxious to get back to my pre-pregnancy / college / athletic shape form!

Current Weight: 212 lbs
    Goal Weight: 185 lbs
    Height: 5'8
  • kaciefuller
    Options
    I bought the book and started today. This is the most I've weighed, other then pregnancies, and my clothes don't fit.
    I have tried to lose it over a year or more and I'm committed to using this 17 day diet to be successful and keep it off for good.

Current weight: 158
    Goal weight: 140
    Height: 5'8"
  • Sheakat
    Sheakat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ok, I lied! I haven't weighed myself in about 2-3 weeks and put down my previous weight. It was wrong, and if I'm going to do this challenge, I need to be hones. I'm still 5'6', but my weight is 149. This is my first day on the 17 Day Challenge, and I'm really excited. My goal weight is 130.
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Ok well im discusted with myself because ive done amazing with this book and honestly only made it through the first cycle but i lost 14 pounds then probably 8or so after that and have just had the hardest time getting back but here i am today is my first real day im starting perfect and im going to end it perfect! The last time i did perfect for 17days and i cant believe how great i looked and felt from only 17days! So here i am at 153 and i was 145 and i cant wait to get back to losing like crazy!

Ok so start weigt is 153
    Goal weight is...120's
    Height---5'3
  • Laurhop
    Laurhop Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've tried low carb in the past & lost 10 lbs in no time & I felt wonderful! ...but lately the weight has been creeping back because I haven't been very faithful. I'm SO ready for a fresh start & am very thankful to find this group!

As of yesterday:
    ~start weight was 198
    ~goal weight is 170
    ~height is 5'6

I hope you all have MUCH success :flowerforyou:
  • Salkeela
    Salkeela Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Current : 138lb

Start on this thread: 139 lb

Start on MFP: 141lb

Actually just got the book yesterday, and so today is first day on the 17day Accelerate Cycle

I seem to have lots of "starts"!
  • alice74
    alice74 Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 - good luck!!