Vote for a video

Options
Katrina_88
Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
Please feel free to share with us all your experiences and advice about any Jillian Michaels videos. I am currently doing to 30 day shred and have already completed the Last Chance Workout (I would be willing to repeat the last chance if everyone wanted to do that one). I am leaning towards ripped in 30 or six week six pack. Please vote for whichever video you want, I am pretty much open to any and lets all choose before the end of the month so on the 1st we can start our first workout!!

Replies

• yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I'm voting for Kickbox FastFix, Banish Fat boost Metabolism or Ripped in 30.
  • letsgethealthy
    letsgethealthy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm new to all of her videos. I did buy the 30ds though. Was waiting until Nov to start it. Any are fine with me as long as they can be viewed on youtube or are less than $15.
  • Sofiiaaaa
    Options
    I am currently doind the 30DS althought level 2 is definately not my favourite.
  • natalieq03
    natalieq03 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Cardio Fast Fix! I do 2 20min sessions and am dripping sweat more than I would on an eliptical!!
  • amber_arend
    Options
    I need to see what is available at the PX here before I vote. I don't want to have to order online because it probably wouldn't get here in time.
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Okay, so I just watched the preview of Ripped in 30 and it looks awesome. I definitely want to do that. If it isn't at the PX I will order it right away. :)
  • minorgal
    minorgal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I vote for the Cardio Fast Fix! Just because we're doing 30DS now and this looks totally different :)

Amy
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    I would love to do ripped in 30 with u all :)
  • yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 look very similar to 30 DS... and I don't want to be bored...so maybe we can do the Fast fix next and the for the new yr RI30?
  • Winwin101
    Winwin101 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I've found this group since I'm doing the 30DS and would like to do another of Jillian's workout DVD. I would love to do Ripped in 30.
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I am going to make two topics one for the Ripped in 30 and another for if anyone wants to do a different Jillian workout we can log all those in the other topic. I am so excited for us to kick butt in November! I did a great job so far in the 30 day shred and everyone else that is doing it congrats we will all feel amazing after two straight months of working out daily. I think December should definently be a tougher workout. I am planning on doing the six week six pack to end the year off right! :happy: