About to binge

Options
jordanlell
jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
Just finished a brutal midterm, which I'm sure will negatively impact my grade, and in the middle of breaking up with my boyfriend. It's taking about all I have to not run down to the store and stock up on all the fatty, sugary things I can find.

Replies

• Sillykitty88
    Options
    I know its a little late, but I really hoped you stayed strong!! If you did, I am sure you feel fantastic right now! If you didn't..then you might have some regrets. That's one important thing to help stop binging. Realize you are in a brief moment in time and your life, and tomorrow will be so much better if you say no :)
  • AuntieBlues
    AuntieBlues Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OK... yes, it IS a little late BUT.... MFP is telling me I didn't eat enough calories for today & that my metabolism may slow down, making it even harder for me to lose weight. So if you did binge.... well, good! You just saved your metabolism from slowing down! Your body's not scared of starving anymore... yay! Not something you want to do every day, but thinking of it in these terms helps me to get right back on track, without a bunch of remorse that's likely to drive me straight into another binge.

Good luck!