Sunday accountability report for week 5 --- Sunday 10/14

Options
airboy1952
airboy1952 Posts: 62 Member
Here's my (delayed) report for Week 5 of the Ultra Challenge...

* I completed my MyFitnessPal log for each day, was under my calories goal 6 of the 7 days, and was under my calorie goal for he week.
* I was still nursing an injury to my right foot (overextended tendons), and as a result was able to burn only 2230 calories this week.

The good news is that the right foot is now back in action, and I've been able to do full-bore Killer B as well as go hiking with my awesome hiking buddies. Thank you all for your support during the brief, but very frustrating, period when I was partially sidelined!

Cheers,
Roger

Replies

• palheather
    Options
    Here's my delayed report as well:

1. I completed my nutrition log every day last week and was under my calories all but one day (the day I had an all-day meeting in L.A. and couldn't fit in any exercise; so I went 35 calories over); I was under my calorie goal for the week .

2. I burned 3864 calories throughout the week (just over the 3850 that Roger inspired me to aim for)

3. For my weekly adventure/fitness challenge: Saturday morning, Lindsay and I hiked most of the Pier to Peak route, logging over 10.5 miles in three hours... all uphill. It was a beautiful hike and we both felt very powerful making such good time.

I still haven't started the KB Boot Camp classes (for the Strength Challenge) because my shoulder/knee are still a bit wonky from my fall. I will give them a try later this week and see how I am feeling.
  • browninsb
    Options
    Ultra Challengers,

Happy Sunday! I've been working out about 4 days a week as the Tuesday Strength Challenge is just that a CHALLENGE! I go Tuesday for the Bootcamp, Wednesday for the Cardio Core, Friday Challenge then a bike ride or run for the rest of the burn.
    I was at 2103 calories burned by last night so I'm getting caught up at home.
    My caloric intake is steady and within the weekly range. I find that MyFitnessPal really keeps me on track and within my goal.
    My weight is consistently staying between 153 and 157 lbs. I am working to gain overall strength and muscle definition as well as stay physically flexible so as not to pull any muscles with the strength challenges.

I'm excited to see all of the hard work and dedication that y'all continue to give as you are working toward your own goals and supporting each other. I've appreciated your words of encouragement as there are so many transitions in my life.

Forward Ho! Enjoying each one of you, Mary Ellen

I reported this at the end of last week....woops!