So who's up for Ripped in 30 next?

Options
I am! We must be mad! lol

Replies

• melliebelly77
    Options
    Im ready to do Ripped. I bought the DVD and planning on starting as soon as Im done with Shred:)
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm In!! :)
  • MadCheernGurl09
    MadCheernGurl09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I did level one of ripped back in june and let me tell you the shred is nothing compared to ripped. It felt like i was going to die, yet in only five days, i seen a HUGE difference in my body. I just couldn't stick with it because i was starting work and i wasn't ready for it to be honest. That's why this time I started with 30 Day Shred and then i'll move onto Ripped in 30. Ohhh, by the way. Jillian is A LOT tougher or more *****y in ripped too :(
  • amber_arend
    Options
    I am in. I am waiting to see if it is at the PX before I order it online. I will finish the Shred later than those who did it straight through, but I will join in as soon as I am done. :)
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am in. I am waiting to see if it is at the PX before I order it online. I will finish the Shred later than those who did it straight through, but I will join in as soon as I am done. :)
    I will finish later also because of breaking on weekends. Even with that considered I look so much better and my bf can't stop complimenting me :D

I can't wait to try something after this!

I watched a video of killer abs on youtube and it looks awesome! Has anyone considered it?
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am in that's exactly what I planned on doing next glad to still have people o do it with
  • francaise3
    francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! Cant commit to everyday, but at least 3-4 times a week on top of my running! :)

Should we make a group or something? And when are you guys planning to start?
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Am I crazy! I think I will try with all of you. But, really do 50+ women really do this? Not sure if I will be able to do it but am up for the challenge. Just won't be able to do as much as you youngens. Remember , This is not a diet it's a life change experiance! I am totally up for it so bring it on.
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Im in :) Couldnt find it on youtube but i will buy it. So excited to see how many inches i lose by the end of November
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I heard Ripped is harder so I guess it is a good prgression:) I had to buy mine, but at $9 I thought it was a bargain:)
  • ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    im in too :)
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I've been contemplating my next workout challenge, and now that I've made it to the halfway point of the shred, ripped in 30 sounds perfect! I just ordered it online today. I'll finish up the shred a few days later than most, but I'm in!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I would love to give it a go.. this is the most workout commitment I have had since high school.... and that was very close to 20 years ago.. at the rate i'm going I might go to the 20 year reunion... LOL ( that is still weird to say) I might already own that video too, if not I will get it. I own some of everything.. even Belly Dancing....

Ok keep up the good work.... ( Shred with the boogie ,get down)..:laugh:
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I tried it the last time I finished the Shred, and it was just too hard and I quit after 2 weeks. The Shred is going much better for me this time, with finishing each level doing the advanced moves. I was lucky to do any the first time through. I think I'm ready!