Introductions

Options
2»

Replies

• stacdjen
    stacdjen Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Stacy, 37 years old, married with 3 kids and I'm from Parkersburg, WV. I enjoy crafting, reading, photography, and right now working out. I also love Vampire Diaries and Duck Dynasty but those really aren't relivant. lol
    I started my journey this past June and I've lost 28 lbs. and I'm actually to the size clothes that I would like to stay must I'm having a hard time with the concept of maintaining. I did up my calories so that's a start. I definitely need to strength train but I really love my cardio machines at the gym. {guilty pleasure} I am a 30DS quitter. Sorry guys. I had a hard time liking level 2 and I have to workout at home in my basement with my cats watching and I just wasn't enjoying myself. I found getting out of the house and zoning on a treadmill or ellipitical machine is more my style. I do think I'm going to get JM ab workout because that it where I really need to focus right now and I do actually enjoy ab workouts.
    I am very lucky and I have an extremely supportive husband that is thrilled with his sexy wife. I have also been told in the past month that I don't look old enough to have a 16 year old daughter, so that's nice to hear. My other 2 kids are 7 and 4 and they just keep mommy hopping.
    Everybody keep up the good work. It does pay off. :)
  • _jk0g_
    _jk0g_ Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I use a heart rate monitor to track my calories burned. It is really worth the investment! I haven't tried the phase 2 cardio yet. Probably when I start phase 2 is when I'll try it.