Lets get this started right!

Options
Welcome to our group! We are here for you, just ask! Workouts, Diet help and more:). We want you to make a healthy lifestyle change today!

Replies

• BodybyShock
    BodybyShock Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I challenge you to change ONE thing for the better per week. Once its been changed, you CAN NEVER GO BACK:) If you do, its ok, just cancel it out the next time around. Good luck!
    My change this week:
    *Stop snacking BEFORE mealtime (I usually grab a few things while I am getting meals prepared---mostly because I AM SOOO hungry, and while I make my food, I just pick and eat a little bit.) But then I sit down and eat my whole meal. I am eating way more in haste, than I would normally eat, if I just waited and sat down to a good meal. I could be better at this...

Your turn to post---
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    grocery shopping.... I went to the store yesterday, picked up some items I could use to make quick foods later this week etc. I picked up a nice picnic pork roast, Its cooked, tacos, bbq sandwiches, burttios, enchlidas, you name it... fast an easy. I picked up other things as well, a pack of my favorite cookies, a pack of pumkin cookies, and mmm best of all a package of banana marshmello pies. My change for this week is to NOT pick those items up. I would to add, I picked up some fruit and veggies... When I arrived home... I had the roast, fruit, veggies and a dog toy!!!! all the cookies stayed at the store.

My change this week is NO MORE PICKING UP COOKIES. lol
  • Amelie0802
    Options
    Try chewing on gum whilst you cook! It really helps to avoid the urges! Good luck :smile:
  • SIMONERENEEPINKSPARKLEQUEEN65
    Options
    thanks I like this group good topic thanks:heart:
  • kkbrown2
    Options
    Sunday nights we're famous for chips and cheese, or frozen pizza, or a piece of pie. I see now that these calories take a week of exercise to get even. Those Sunday church dinners--killers! I love squash casserole. Now, I'm rethinking what I eat and when I eat. I see that the men in my life can eat nearly twice what I can. As a student writing for 4-5-6 hours per day, I don't get the activity to accommodate a bigger diet. Whew! Glad to be here.
  • kkbrown2
    Options
    This week, I'm not buying the frozen pizza. I've learned to make pizza with a tortilla, a little pesto, tomato sauce, veggies, mozzarella and parmesan--220 cal. --so much better. Cheaper, too.
  • ajrich1
    ajrich1 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    This week I am trying to stay within my calories by eating better nutrient wise or adding exercise. Wish me luck haven't been doing to bad so far, but the weekend is comng up which is usually my downfall.