Current and goal weight

Options
moosegt35
moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
I will weigh in every Monday but feel free to weigh in anytime you want. I will list my start weight and new current weight as well as leaving all old weigh in numbers each time I weigh in so progress is easier to see. Ok everyone, lets all help each other out and lose some weight!!

Replies

• moosegt35
    Options
    Currently: 270 on 10/16/12
    Goal: 240
  • caroleannlight
    caroleannlight Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    current weight 296.5 on 16th october

30lb goal weight 266.5
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Hi ladies! My current weight is 156. 30 lb goal would be 126. Good luck!
  • supriya_62
    Options
    I am currently 155.4 my goal is 125.. lets start..!! And ALL THE BEST to you all and ME ;)
  • moosegt35
    Options
    Any diet tips, good exercises, etc are welcome as well.
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Any diet tips, good exercises, etc are welcome as well.

I am currently doing The 30 Day Shred and the elliptical 6 days a week. I love my elliptical. The Shred is intense...especially level two...it's killing me.
    As far a diet, I am just keeping track of my calories and getting stricter with my portions. So far, it seems to be working fine. I won't not allow myself to eat something. That will just ensure I fail. I try to keep my cals at 1200, but with my workouts, I sometimes feel hungry so I will allow another 100-150 cals to help supplement my calorie burn.
  • supriya_62
    Options
    I am cutting down refined sugars, chocolates, cheese and increased intake of water from 6 to 10 glasses a day.
  • shannonscotty
    shannonscotty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Current weight - 166lbs
    Goal Weight - 135lbs
  • MaureenMZM
    Options
    current weight 199, goal is 168

I walk every day for at least a half hour. Most days I walk an hour. In addition, I do Zumba twice a week. I climb the stairs at work around 10-12 flights/day, five days a week. I just started strength training again yesterday.

In terms of food, I am following a 1500 calorie a day nutrition plan. Doing well and in it for the long haul.
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm at about 180 and would like to get down to about 125 lbs eventually.
    That's 55 lbs down, but I'd be more than happy to aim for 30 lbs first :D
    I've got a few intermediate goals I'd like to hit first - like to be down 10-15 lbs by Christmas.
    I'd like to be down 30 lbs by March - that's when I'll be bridesmaid at my friend's wedding.
    Eventually, I'd like to hit 55 lbs ^^ but that one has no timeline set on it yet ;)
  • bmq1689
    bmq1689 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    CW 179
    GW 160

Can this be done before xmas? Any tips???
  • amber_arend
    Options
    CW 179
    GW 160

Can this be done before xmas? Any tips???

I have heard the last few pounds are the hardest. You could potentially do it if you are pretty tight on your eating and exercising. I am doing 30 Day Shred and the elliptical 6 days a week. It is a lot for me, but I feel so much better after two weeks of doing it. If you haven't shredded before, I would recommend you try it. I think you could easily lose 10 pounds in the 30 days if you eat right and really push yourself on the Shred. Good luck!
  • bmq1689
    Options
    Nope, I haven't done the shredding yet and have no idea what it is. I might try it early next year, that or the insanity most people are raving about. For now, I exercise at least 4-5x a week and most of the days eating under my calorie limit.. I plan to box 3x a week and 2x a week strenght training by November. Maybe I wont loose that much by xmas but 15 pounds lighter by Dec 14 (our company's xmas party) and I'll be very very happy.

Good luck on your shreding and hopefully will still meet at the end of this journey, although for sure you'll be there earlier than me : )
  • lady_bug_jd
    lady_bug_jd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

My current weight is 188 and goal weight 158.

I lost 60 lbs about 3 years ago and gained about 20lbs back over the last year. I started eating healthy and low-calorie again about 3.5 weeks ago and have lost 9lbs. However last week-end my boyfriend and I went to Whistler for a delightful, boozy, food filled getaway and since then I haven't been able to get back on track. My calories are way over what they should be. I haven't gained any weight yet so this group and 30 pound challenge comes at the perfect time! I'm re-dedicating to get back to it tomorrow. :o)
  • caroleannlight
    Options
    Hi everyone

I have my first PT session at the gym today wish me luck...... I have an absolute deadline to have lost 30 by May but would hope to get there sooner with the encouragement and support from this group. I would also like to have got down by minimum of 10lbs by Christmas and 15lbs minimum by January 29th - my birthday. That is around one pound average per week so is the minimum I want to achieve. Good luck in working towards your goals
  • bmq1689
    Options
    Good luck to you. YOU can do it. good for you to have a PT, im exercising all by myself, couldn't afford paying PT.
  • caroleannlight
    Options
    Thanks its expensive but i am not very good about doing it myself and have little time so using some savings to do this! Its my health at the end of the day. I am also saving money on bus fares by walking so that all goes toward it!
  • MaureenMZM
    Options
    What's great about this group is that everyone has a goal and a plan to achieve it! Any exercise is good, especially when it becomes a habit. Adding new routines is tough, but it gets easier with time. This week I am adding weight training. My husband and I are travelling right after work today to meet his newborn grandson. That will tie up the next four days. I know I can stick to my nutrition plan, but it will be tough to get in my exercise. We are staying at a hotel with a gym, so I will bring my workout clothes. We are bringing our dog, so I know I will get some good walks in. I think it is motivating to be part of this group! Good luck everyone.:smile:
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    current weight - 185.8 goal for this challenge is 158.8 - overall goal 150 (for now!)
  • LeighAnna115
    Options
    Current: 159
    Goal: 125

I'm hoping to really have made some progress by the new year, at least 20 lbs. I think that's manageable. I'm working out regularly and doing my best at steady nutrition.... Nutrition is definitely my weak point. I start a new workout program Monday. That's when my dad gets back from a 2-week trip. With him gone all 20 horses are my responsibility each morning before school, so little time is left for exercise in the AM. As soon as he's home, it's morning workouts every day! (He's retired so I don't feel as bad sticking him with the horses each morning, I still feed and clean each night!)