Short Ladies.....

2012asv
2012asv Posts: 702 Member
What are your macros and how much are you eating?

How often do you do strength training/cardio?

I'm starting tomorrow and I just wanted to get an idea of what others my size are doing! (I'm 5'1 @ 117lbs)

thank you!! :)

Replies

• Callalili
    Callalili Posts: 119 Member
    I'm 5'2", I have my calories set at 1720 currently, macros are 40/30/30. I don't always hit those, but try to get the protein in, or at least over 100g. I am doing P90X right now and raising my calories to moderate from light activity, so I'm set at TDEE-20% adding more calories when needed to stay above bmr. I wanted to try that for a couple weeks before adjusting and adding more.
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Im at 40/30/30.

Im 5'1.5 when I wake up in the morning.

I currently weigh 120 but I was at 117 before my vacation. My goal is 114.

Im at 1360 right now but when I start Chalean Extreme again (likely Monday) I will definitely be bumping that up, probably between 1500-1600 since that worked well last time (1200 had me constantly tired but that was back when I didnt know it was okay to eat more). However, im still in weightloss mode and not looking to bulk (referring to the cutting and bulking cycles of weightlifting NOT bulk as in "Im afraid muscles will make me bulky" type of ridiculousness!!) at this point. Id eat more if I was actively pursuing more muscle. Hopefully, Ill be ready for that next year.

Oh, and Chalean is (the way I do it, at least) 3 days lifting (free weights) and one day of cardio. All are 45 minute sessions.

I dont know if knowing any of this is what you wanted to know but I thought Id chip in about what I do.
  • BlondieBride
    BlondieBride Posts: 63 Member
    I am 5'3 and 134lbs. My goal is to get to 128lbs. I eat 1900 calories per day (15% cut) and I do full body strength training 3x per week, HIIT twice and Turbo Fire cardio 1-2 times. I don't have a set macro, but I aim for 165g carbs and protein and around 60g fat per day.
  • I'm 5' and also about 117...though I have not weighed in a while. I had a very slack summer in terms of both diet and exercise and I'm getting back with the program. I am aiming for about 1700 cal per day for a 15% reduction. I'll be happy with 40-45% CHO, 25% pro, 30% fat. Worked well for me previously. I'm lifting 3 times a week and cardio twice a week minimum...I'm on my feet all day and up and down stairs, so I feel okay about fewer dedicated cardio sessions for now.