Day 18!

Options
2 days of level 2 to go :):):) Managed better today. Dont think ill EVER manage the plank where u pull both legs in at same time. my legs just arent strong enough and i can do the modified at top speed so feel im benefitting more from modified.

Replies

• melliebelly77
    Options
    Im excited that as of 2 days ago I can do the plank jacks without modifying. Never thought it was possible! I still modify the other move where you bring your legs up while doing a plank.
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    yeah its the one where u bring ur legs up i cant manage unmodified. Doing the plank jacks at a decent speed now and started off modified:smile: Its fab seeing how quick our bodies adapt isnt it. :smile: are i say it but Jillians right:blushing:
  • mysweetsurrender
    mysweetsurrender Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow day 18 done!!

When this DVD is done I was originally thinking of doing Ripped in November but I'm now thinking of doing 30DS again. Starting at level one and going all the way through with no modification and maybe bigger hand weights. Sort of conquering the challenge you could say. Not too sure yet, guess I'll decided after level 3.

Keep working strong ladies.
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Day 18 done!! So happy we are almost done with this level.. I am ready for level 3 :)
  • jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I kept putting day 18 off and ended up not doing it. I'm super disappointed in myself - was hoping to do the 30 days straight. Oh well - looking forward now my goal is to do the last 12 days without a break. I have a really big day on Saturday but I'm just going to have to make the time. Great work to all you girls!
  • jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow day 18 done!!

When this DVD is done I was originally thinking of doing Ripped in November but I'm now thinking of doing 30DS again. Starting at level one and going all the way through with no modification and maybe bigger hand weights. Sort of conquering the challenge you could say. Not too sure yet, guess I'll decided after level 3.

Keep working strong ladies.

That's not a bad idea, I might join you on that one! It would definitely still be a challenge if we upped the weights.
  • mysweetsurrender
    mysweetsurrender Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That's not a bad idea, I might join you on that one! It would definitely still be a challenge if we upped the weights.

That would be fantastic, Jess. I love the motivation of have exercising buddies. Maybe we could get a few more to joint.
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Completed day 18 yesterday afternoon. Just forgot to come on here and post. I am pumped to move onto level three on Sunday. I like it better than level two, if I remember correctly.
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Today is my rest day. I wound up jumping on the elliptical because I had some of my anniversary cake. Tomorrow I will knock out day 18. :D Keep at it ladies!
  • amber_arend
    Options
    D8L2 done! Keep it up ladies.
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Day 18 done! I notice on days I do the elliptical in the fitness center at my work and then come home and do Jillian, my hrm says I burned 20-40 more cals than on days I just do the dvd. I like to think of it as getting more for the low price of 24 min.
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    Just did Day 8, Level 2 yesterday afternoon. I had four days with no exercise at all because I got sick. It was NOT easy getting back into the groove. I found it funny that I didn't really have any problem with planks but endurance was the issue. I just plain got tired. Made it through though. I would like to try finishing level 2 trying not to modify two of the plank exercises. We'll see. I am modifying the walking pushups--I simply cannot do regular push ups yet. I have been dropping to my knees and doing a modified pushup then walking it back up.

I know I am behind most others in this group but am just going to finish up at my own pace.
  • jogo8995
    jogo8995 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Just did Day 8, Level 2 yesterday afternoon. I had four days with no exercise at all because I got sick. It was NOT easy getting back into the groove. I found it funny that I didn't really have any problem with planks but endurance was the issue. I just plain got tired. Made it through though. I would like to try finishing level 2 trying not to modify two of the plank exercises. We'll see. I am modifying the walking pushups--I simply cannot do regular push ups yet. I have been dropping to my knees and doing a modified pushup then walking it back up.

I know I am behind most others in this group but am just going to finish up at my own pace.
    We are all going at our own pace and I think it is fantastic! In the past if I missed a day I would feel "well, that's it" but I can see we are all welcome to jump right back in. I get amazed when I hear of women who can double up and do two workouts in one day! Right now 20 minutes of Jillian takes everything I've got! We will keep on going!
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to do one more week of level 2 becuase I want to be able to do the non modified version before I move on.......So I am going to stay bhind this round