Allen West is the BEST!

Options
pj12string
pj12string Posts: 128 Member
I hope he seeks the presidency in the future. Here is what Congressman Allen West said yesterday regarding the President's UN Speech:
My statement to the United Nations would have been, “The future does not belong to those who attack our Embassies and Consulates and kill our Ambassadors. The Angel of Death in the form of an American Bald Eagle will visit you and wreak havoc and destruction upon your existence.”

See the full article here: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/read-the-scathing-angel-of-death-comment-allen-west-says-obama-should-have-delivered/

Replies

• Yieya
    Yieya Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    LOL! That is great! totally missed that article!
  • familyof9
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: What an incredible statement of the true strength of this great Country! I just heard someone say yesterday that no longer do our allies trust us, but our enemies no longer fear us. They were referring not only to all the statements made by this administration, but all the actions including the hot mike with Putin. There has never been a more critical moment in history where the United States needs to carry a 'big stick'. Unlike Mr. Biden's comment of this President having a 'big stick', I would counter with, "And where is that big stick Biden? Maybe the President should take the big stick out of his ***?!":laugh:
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    such a way with words. I agree, I would love to see him run for president.
  • MDWilliams1857
    MDWilliams1857 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I was really hoping Romney was going to name him as VP. Im not a big fan of Romney so having West as his running mate would have been great. I understand why Romney didnt go with a guy like West though. If he did, the VP would outshine the President. Definitely want to see West run in the near future.
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I was really hoping Romney was going to name him as VP. Im not a big fan of Romney so having West as his running mate would have been great. I understand why Romney didnt go with a guy like West though. If he did, the VP would outshine the President. Definitely want to see West run in the near future.

West would make a wonderful president. I hope he runs in the future, as well. I'm hoping Romney at least puts him in a cabinet position.