Day 1 of Week 1 Challenge!!!

Options
Don't forget everyone, today is the start of the rest of your life!!
Feel free to post how your doing and even what your eating for the day on this post!! (:

Good luck to all!! (:

Replies

• lucht
    lucht Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to this week's challenge - do we have a goal of how much water to drink (that is my biggest struggle) per day?
  • alishahoped
    Options
    Try to drink 6-8 oz per day(:
  • bmwells1
    Options
    I am in! I am breast feeding as well so my calories are set for 1730. Good luck to everyone!
  • themotivated89
    Options
    I am just ensuring that I stay under calories, while drinking 8-10 cups of water per day.
  • cubbychick69643
    Options
    bah just found this group and am new to the whole thing im 40 cals over for today so sticking to water for the rest of the night an going full speed tomorrow
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I went over my calories, so I'll do next week challenge instead.
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Well - 1200 calories is too low for me - Actually - that's what I normally eat is under a 1000. My metabolism is so slow it barely crawls. So - my goal is actually to eat my calories which MFP has set at 1500. But I'll drink all the water I can. I recently downloaded a free app for my phone that reminds me to drink my water. I was at 100 oz. When I set a new weight (down 1.5) I can drink 99 oz. I think the ap is based on half your body weight. It's hard.
  • Lindseyelizabeth87
    Lindseyelizabeth87 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Verdemujer, for drinking your water it can help to carry a re-usable water bottle and keep in mind how many times you need to get through it. I used to aim for 90 oz, and my water bottle held 30 oz, so everytime I looked at it I would think like "one more of these to go!" etc. It might help!
  • cubbychick69643
    Options
    90oz is a lot of water i was focusing on gettin 2 liters in but thats only about 2/3rds of 90oz.... guess i have to try and up my intake.... big change when im used to milk and pop and juice
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I've started off this weeks' challenge miserably! To be fair, though, Saturday was my Grandma's 90th surprise birthday party, and my family is full of good cooks O:-). Then, ya know, going out....to the bars :-!. Yesterday more family things with Grandma and family in from out of town...so much good food. Had a feeling this weekend would be like that though. Can only do better though :-). HOWEVER, I have limited the soda, so that's definitely a plus! And lots of veggies! :-)