10-18-12 Weigh-In

I lost exactly 2 pounds this past week!!! I am so HAPPY today!!! :love:

How did everyone else do?

Replies

• tessiscruisen
    tessiscruisen Posts: 84 Member
    Well between last Thursday and today I gained 3 pounds and as of today I have lost them back :) My diet and exercise were out of wack, but I'm slowly able to get back to eat more healthy foods (I'm going to try salad next week) Dr. says I'm healing nicely :)
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    I just checked and I've lost exactly 2lbs in the last 7 days. Very happy with that!
  • kriskerans
    kriskerans Posts: 92 Member
    :smile: :happy: I'v lost 3 lbs this ... very happy... I even took a spill on one of my work outs, ouch...:grumble: ..hit the street, mess up my elbow and hand:cry: , but didn't let it stop me still got my work outs in this week:happy: , just took it inside on stationary bike and Zumba..
  • Ldevinemk
    Ldevinemk Posts: 44 Member
    I lost 2.1 this week. Great job to all!!! Sorry you fell kriskerans....but great attitude to keep on going!!! Inspiring comments by all. Together we can do this!!!
  • aubsgg
    aubsgg Posts: 301 Member
    I'm traveling, in a hotel, no people scale, no food scale, no measure cups or spoons. I'll find out Saturday morning how I did.

Congratulations everyone. Looks like a lot of good results

Marilyn
  • Just got back after being gone for 2 weeks. I had put the fitness pal app on my blackberry figuring I would be able to keep track. However, I couldn't get it to work. My report is that I've stayed the same weight. I plan to start exercising and hopefully that will help me to lose.

Marianne