I'm new and I need an accountability- buddy!

Options
Hello everyone,

My name is Rachel. For the last few years i've been dealing with serious health issues that not only made it hard for me to be active, but also had my weight going up and down and all over the place. Im happy to say that I now have my health back and that i'm determined not to take my life and good health for granted! I want to loose 20 lbs by new years and i would love to have an accountability-buddy. Someone who is also determined and wants somebody to check in with every 3 days or so!

Replies

• msno1978
    msno1978 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can count on me . add me as a friend if you want 2.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,270 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Welcome...
  • Deebx
    Deebx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is my 900th weight loss attempt, but I am not giving up yet! I would like to add you all as friends for support. Thanks!
  • soulie
    soulie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new and with a similar goal... I would love to lose 15-20 pounds by the end of the year. Please add me as a friend -- everybody -- and please help me stay accountable. I did a Jillian Michaels treadmill workout today and followed it with a beginning AeroPilates session. I don't know if I will be able to walk tomorrow, but if I can, I plan to go back down there and punish myself some more!

Good luck and good loss to all of us!
  • shoppingdiva2011
    shoppingdiva2011 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site my self. Please add me I need some friends-)
  • shoppingdiva2011
    shoppingdiva2011 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Add me the more friends the better:smile:
  • Icandothit2012
    Options
    I am new to this site also. Feel free to add me. Lol Deebx I totally understand where you are coming from . I have attempted so many diets and weight loss gimmicks. I am determined to lose this weight once and for all . Feel free to add me everyone . We can do this !! We wil do this !!!
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Good luck on your journey....you got this!