Happy and Safe Labour Weekend!

Options
Hi Kiwis and Ozzies!! The message is in the title of this little post....first big weekend of the start of summer so just a word to wish you all a great weekend with some fun and relaxation, and to keep safe on the roads, the water, or wherever else you are! Cheers from Auckland.... Karen

Replies

• MakingThisHappen
    Options
    You too my dear!
    xx
  • kaydee173
    Options
    And a safe weekend to you all from down south but Karen, could you please explain that word ... summer??? Don't think we get it down here. Dreadful again today - although the sun was shining it was very cold and blowing a gale. I was taking one step forwards and two back on my walk today. It's going to hose down all weekend here but I hope we all have a great one.
  • ponderosakaren
    ponderosakaren Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You crack me up Kay!! I've started checking out the weather map every map to see how your day is going to pan out and I could see it didn't look flash for the weekend, but then nowhere looked particularly good!! To be honest its been a bit average here considering we're meant to be in 'summer' now.....we've had the odd day or so but nothing like as good as we've come to expect!! We've hardly been outside all weekend...incredibly windy, even lit the fire on Saturday night it was so chilly, and we had a family gathering yesterday, planned a barbecue or outside pizza oven frenzy but ended up doing roast pork inside as it was so wild and wet! I see you've been keeping up with your walks...well done you!! Lets hope for a better week for the whole of NZ so we can get our walking shoes on and shake it out...! bye from Beachlands, Karen:happy: