Madison Mud Run

Options
40Marbles
40Marbles Posts: 188 Member
Ok, the Dirty Girl this weekend was a blast!! Anyone doing the Madison Mud Run in October?

Replies

• goalie35
    goalie35 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I might look into it. I had a blast at Dirty Girl!
  • gregersons
    gregersons Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I completed the Warrior Dash this past weekend in Johnson Creek! I suggest it if only for the fact that there is some male eye candy to look at while you complete it!
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Dumb question...how far is the Mud Run?
  • 40Marbles
    Options
    The Madison Mud Run is about 5 miles. The route is shown on their website.

One of the walls shown on their facebook page looks darn near impossible, but that was from a past race. I don't know what the obstacles will be in October.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    I WANNA do this run!! Going to see if I can get hubby and some friends of ours to do it with me. If they can't or dont want to, I would be willing to join someone else's team for this event.

Thanks for sharing this one!
  • 40Marbles
    Options
    Tomorrow is the last day to register at the $45.00 rate. Also, if you put up one of their race posters and email them a picture of it they will send you a code for $10.00 off.

I just registered today with my sister and my daughter. It's going to be tons of muddy fun!
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    My daughter did the Hot Mess two weeks ago. She's involved with the U.S. Marines, so she got to be one of the first to run through it the Friday before the actual race Marines vs Air Force (Semper Fi OOO RAAA) Once they did the actual race, they had to go through it a second time for pics and video! So she ran it twice in 2 hours, LOL She had a BLAST!! I don't know if I am ready to do a mud run. I know she'd do one again in a heart beat if she could.
  • 40Marbles
    Options
    Are we ready for the mud? My daughter and I were running yesterday to get ready and then jumped into the river to get an idea of just how cold it will be next weekend.

COLD - but not as bad as I had thought it would be.