Surgery approved!

Options
So the insurance company has approved my surgery however I still need to get an endoscopy, per the gastroenterologist, and see the endocrinologist.

At least I'm a little closer...

Replies

• sadiegirl32
    sadiegirl32 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • healthybabs
    healthybabs Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    great news, one step closer and that's a big one!
  • mandyabraio
    mandyabraio Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful news! Congrats!!! I had to have an upper GI done, my surgeon wanted me to cause I've had so many stomach problems, but all is well My surgery is scheduled for 11/5/12 I will add you as a friend if that's OK!
  • smokeywolf57
    Options
    that is awesome news lady. :smile: don't sweat the scope cause they just want to see how your stomach is.

when they did mine I had some kind of infection but a couple days of meds and I was good to go
  • RunningGranny
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!:happy:
    Let us know how you're doing as you walk that last golden mile to the big day!!!!
    I'm green with envy waiting to here if I'll be approved or not!:blushing:
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options
    woo hoo! its so exciting! :-)
  • Mstexas98
    Mstexas98 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I am waiting for mine also. it has been an uphill battle, but it's happening 11/6. I will watch your progress and give you encouragement too. I am slacking on the exercise, but really trying to do better.
  • Mstexas98
    Mstexas98 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Mine is scheduled the day after yours. I am both excited and nervous. Since we both will be out at about the same time, I will check back and see how you are doing.
  • moe3179
    moe3179 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Congrats!!
  • sapl31
    sapl31 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    One step at a time. I am convinced 8 1/2 mths out from surgery and 18 mths from my first information session on RNY that the time it takes to prepare is well worth it. I think the preparation was part of my success. I was able to change things along the way to be ready. It will get her sooner than you think. CONGRATS.