Week1day1

Options
Marie92281
Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
Feel free to post how your day went:smile:

I cant do mine until after work so It will be this evening for my post! Happy shredding ladies:flowerforyou:

Replies

• tabbycatts
    tabbycatts Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Day 2 is looking good. I am taking a lot of breaks during the exercise but I hope my endurance improves to avoid this. I expected aches while squatting but I am good. Just stomach ache and a bit of back pain.
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    i dont like static lunges, they suck! :( hmmph!
  • shellux
    shellux Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Not started yet but I know I hate jumping jacks, make my knees feel really weak. Might just have to run on the spot with that one or maybe try squatting jacks!!
  • PamelaKuz
    PamelaKuz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my workout tonight after my baby goes to bed. It's slow at my shop, and I'm tempted to go in the back and do if.. But knowing my luck, I'll be dripping in sweat, then 647 people will walk in. Lol. I looked everywhere for weights, but couldn't find any. I did fine a pair of old brass bookends shaped like duck heads. They are 1.7 pounds each, so I'm going to start with those. My OH is going to have a good laugh I'm sure!
  • varsha321
    Options
    Just finished day 2!
    I still cant do the easy push ups - feel like its too much pressure on my knees.
    My legs are so sore. At least I know its working
  • PamelaKuz
    Options
    I'm done my first workout! I did the modified pushups, and not very many. But other than that, I did the whole thing. I'm so proud of myself!!
  • Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    So I just finished and have to say my legs feel like jello:wink:

I thought it would be easier since I did it just 5 months ago but Jillian kicked my butt for sure!!!! How bout those side lunges with the arm raises killer. Tried to do as many real pushups as I could but had to switch to modified.

Looked like everyone had a pretty good 1st day my legs are already starting to hurt so I know i will be feeling it in the morning. Night Ladies:flowerforyou:
  • PamelaKuz
    Options
    Woohoo! Good job!
    So I just finished and have to say my legs feel like jello:wink:

I thought it would be easier since I did it just 5 months ago but Jillian kicked my butt for sure!!!! How bout those side lunges with the arm raises killer. Tried to do as many real pushups as I could but had to switch to modified.

Looked like everyone had a pretty good 1st day my legs are already starting to hurt so I know i will be feeling it in the morning. Night Ladies:flowerforyou:
  • Silly_Sara
    Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete! I only stopped for water once, but I stopped for a few seconds to catch my breath at least once each strength circuit. You know the side lunges things in the last strength circuit? Yeah, those kill me. I've decided my cue to move on to Level 2 is going to be when I can do every rep of those and not whimper.

And I do girl push ups.

Overall, great workout, and I'm ready for Day 2!
  • Silly_Sara
    Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2!
    I still cant do the easy push ups - feel like its too much pressure on my knees.

If the easy push ups put too much pressure on your knees, you might try doing real push ups braced on a coffee table or against the wall. It's like the easy push up, but without the pressure on the knees. It's worth a try if you haven't already!
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Here I am, Day 1 level 1 of 30DS. No lie, it killed me. Bad left knee so I had to modify some things. Overall pretty proud of myself!
  • mayberry310
    mayberry310 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Did W1D1 last night. I'm once again out of shape! I made it, but it was tough. My armpits are killing me today from the pushups... no pain no gain! Great job ladies!!
  • kimboyd303
    Options
    Ok...so I have not been very active on MFP lately. I got up this morning and decided "no more excuses." I must get back in the game so to speak. I hit the treadmill this morning and walked for 30 minutes. After I got to work, I started browsing the groups here on MFP. I have 30DS at home. I think that I will run home at lunch and do this workout. I hope that I can keep up with you ladies. I will try to keep everyone posted on my progress. Good luck to all!
  • varsha321
    Options
    I'll try that today! Thanks
    Just finished day 2!

If the easy push ups put too much pressure on your knees, you might try doing real push ups braced on a coffee table or against the wall. It's like the easy push up, but without the pressure on the knees. It's worth a try if you haven't already!