Every day?

Options
PamelaKuz
PamelaKuz Posts: 191 Member
So are you guys doing the workout every day? Or are you taking rest days? I just read that jillan recommends doing shred-shred-cardio-shred-shred-cardio-rest. I can't decide what to do.. Some of the before & after pics of people that did it 30 days in a row are amazing! I think I'll have an easier time saying motivated if I do it every day, but I don't know if my body will take it.

Replies

• Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Last time I did it I did it 30 day straight this time I will take 1 rest day. The first week is the hardest at least it was for me I was in agony but after that it got alot better. I recomend that if you have to spend more than 10 days on level 1 do it. On the second level I lost 4lbs in 1 week the cardio was so intense. You know your body better than anyone else:smile: I love her dvds
  • PamelaKuz
    PamelaKuz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thanks! This is the first time I've done any of her videos. I hate to admit it, but I'd never even heard of her before! Lol! My goal is every day, but if I start getting too sore, I'll take a rest day I guess. I think I'm going to be spending lots of time in the jet tub this month!
  • Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    After I got done I was pretty sore in my leg are so I took a nice hot bath but a jet tub sounds wonderful!
  • Silly_Sara
    Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm going to take one day of rest. I've read that if you don't take a rest day, you run the risk of slowing your metabolism down instead of speeding it up. I'll just make it an active rest day.