Pre-Weigh In

Options
molliepw
molliepw Posts: 74 Member
Hi all! I'm putting it out there, last time I weighed myself it was yesterday and it wasn't pretty. I'm at 221 and will post my next weight on this Friday.
Where are you starting out? I'll start a new post on Friday so we can all weigh in there together. Good luck to us!!!!

Replies

• crazyola26
    crazyola26 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey Mollie!

I joined because we are very similar in starting weight, and I'm 29. :) I started last Monday at 224. I haven't weighed yet today.

Looking forward to weighing in with you!
  • molliepw
    Options
    Glad to have your support crazyola! can't wait to help encourage each other!
  • Stac2004
    Stac2004 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Great idea I'm in... I'm 35 but I just turned 35 a month ago so I'm clinging to being in my "early 30s". :-D

I'm at about 203 right now, and definitely need a group to be accountable. Thanks!
  • millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you ladies....33yr old and 198lbs as of 10 days ago. (I didn't weigh last Friday due to TOM). I desperately need a group to help me be accountable!!! I had surgery on my foot about 7weeks ago and have been struggling since then.
  • gigglemachine
    gigglemachine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi

I joined a similar group last year and lost loads of weight just by having the accountability so this group is a great idea :D

I started at 205lb and am now 160lb. I haven't really lost anything for 6 months though but i'm hoping to lose 10-15lbs by xmas.

We can do this!

i'm 28 btw
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    hey girls.

i'm 30, and as of this past friday, i'm 240.
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hey i usually weigh in on Fridays anyway and am 31 so why not join :bigsmile:
    Started at 224, currently about 190.
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hey i usually weigh in on Fridays anyway and am 31 so why not join :bigsmile:
    Started at 224, currently about 190.

you're not going to lick us, are you?
  • surfmonkey17
    surfmonkey17 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, Fridays is my usual weigh-in day too, so I will join! I am 36 and started at 214. I am now at 183 as of today, but still looking to lose at least another 40 and definitely need some accountability.
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 30 since August! I'm at 134 at the moment and would love to use about 10 lbs until X-Mas!
  • Jems916
    Jems916 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 29 and this is exactly what I've been looking for, a little bit of accountability. I started off at 195 and made it to 155 then I fell off the wagon big time. I'm trying to get my life back in order I'm currently at 165 and ultimately I would love to see what I look like at around 130 but 10 lbs before X-mas also sounds great!
  • cchhome
    cchhome Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am 33 and currently 147.5 and I would be the happiest gal in the world if I could get back to my post (yes, post) baby weight of 127-that way I don't have to buy anymore clothes! good luck to everyone.
  • molliepw
    Options
    Awesome! this looks like a great group!
  • JessicaB523
    JessicaB523 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 26 and currently at 205. This is a great group! I have been needing some accountability. I just joined MyFitnessPal and am very optimistic that this will help me.
  • 1plumpmom
    1plumpmom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! I am 30. I started losing weight 2 months ago and lost 13 lbs. I have gained 3 lbs back during my unfortunate 2 week break. I have been with mfp for 2 years, but during my "unfortunate" break down 2 weeks ago I deleted my account and am starting fresh with not only a new mfp account, but a new mind. sw 182 cw 172 gw 138.
  • DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey all...just join!

I will do my first weigh in tomorroW!
  • crazyola26
    crazyola26 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm really excited about this group, it's so nice to be with people similar in age and most of us are around the same starting weight! I'm feeling encouraged already!!