Your thoughts at this point of the election...

Options
AmberJo1984
AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
What were your thoughts during the debates... and how do you think things will turn out now that we have 2 weeks left?

Replies

• historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    For the sake of our country, I hope it is a Romney win. However, I think it is still too close to call. I hope it is not another year 2000 election. I need to actually sleep the night of the election. Check out Dr. Larry Sabato's analysis of the election. I believe he gives a very balanced explanation and analysis with different scenarios. I used it the other day to review with my students the electoral college and the difference one state can make.
    http://www.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/articles/category/2012-president/ .
  • LeeSickler
    LeeSickler Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Yesterday my husband and I were driving to Monticello. It is a 56 mile ride thru mostly rural country. For the first 22 miles, I saw several political sign for local politicians, about 20 signs for Romney/Ryan and 2 for Obama/Biden. Oddly enough those signs were on the left side of the road. Hope this is a good sign for out country! I am praying for a Romney/Ryan win for the sake of out country.
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Yesterday my husband and I were driving to Monticello. It is a 56 mile ride thru mostly rural country. For the first 22 miles, I saw several political sign for local politicians, about 20 signs for Romney/Ryan and 2 for Obama/Biden. Oddly enough those signs were on the left side of the road. Hope this is a good sign for out country! I am praying for a Romney/Ryan win for the sake of out country.

I would definitely take that as a good sign. Hopefully the ones that didn't have a sign up just didn't know where to get one and are still supporting Romney. :)