Options
Marie92281
Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
Feel free to post how you day went!

Replies

• PamelaKuz
    PamelaKuz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just finished day two. It seemed harder than yesterday! I skipped the bath last night, but tonight I'm going to need a long soak for sure!
  • Marie92281
    Options
    Today was harder for me to! I tried to get lower in the squats and lunge but when your already sore it hard:cry:

I think the hot bath help also to relax those muscles that are sore. How were the pushups for everyone? I had to do modified arms hurt today!!! Sorry trying not to be a cry baby but danget im sore!

Happy shreding ladies:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 2 complete. Sore, sore, sore!!!
  • AraLiaMoonBeam
    Options
    took a hot bath last night and not too sore today. i have this magnesium oil that comes in a spray bottle, when i have sore muscles it works wonders. put some on sore places this morning and did the workout and i feel great today. i was worried about starting to do this because i had tweaked my back about a month ago and still recovering, but lo and behold it seems like the ab work is actually helping the back and i am feeling better in that regard! I am so happy when i excercise and then have so much more time to do stuff in my day, no more hour work outs, and find myself thinking, does this really work? But, I had stopped losing weight on my regular routine so i am ready to give it a try. =) I am also doing yoga afterwards, some days, and that really helps. no bath tonight (not in the mood) so I'll see how I feel in the morning. Also, I don't have weights yet, but planning on going into town tomorrow and will get some then. i figured i might as well start doing it without the weights, rather than waiting. ;P cheers! This was actually day 3 for me.
  • Marie92281
    Options
    took a hot bath last night and not too sore today. i have this magnesium oil that comes in a spray bottle, when i have sore muscles it works wonders. put some on sore places this morning and did the workout and i feel great today. i was worried about starting to do this because i had tweaked my back about a month ago and still recovering, but lo and behold it seems like the ab work is actually helping the back and i am feeling better in that regard! I am so happy when i excercise and then have so much more time to do stuff in my day, no more hour work outs, and find myself thinking, does this really work? But, I had stopped losing weight on my regular routine so i am ready to give it a try. =) I am also doing yoga afterwards, some days, and that really helps. no bath tonight (not in the mood) so I'll see how I feel in the morning. Also, I don't have weights yet, but planning on going into town tomorrow and will get some then. i figured i might as well start doing it without the weights, rather than waiting. ;P cheers! This was actually day 3 for me.

Do you get that magnesium spray at a vitamin store?
  • Silly_Sara
    Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Day 2 shredded! It's definitely a push to get through, and I feel it in my thighs and upper arms, but I feel strong! I have noticed that the cool down is really too short to get all of the lactic acid and tension built up out of my system, so I've added a few stretches to make sure I'm really cooling down. It definitely helps me not feel so sore after.
  • shellux
    shellux Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I finally managed day 1 now. Armpits hurt but feeling really positive. I have been working on the Biggest Loser on the WII with Jillian with is a bit slower paced so am feeling like I pushed myself. So far so good.
  • varsha321
    Options
    I sort of cheated yesterday :( I was so sore I could barely do it. So, I did only 15 min of level 1
  • PamelaKuz
    PamelaKuz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hey, it's better than nothing!
    I sort of cheated yesterday :( I was so sore I could barely do it. So, I did only 15 min of level 1
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    im a few days behind you guys now :( dental appointment Tues had fillings done was left feeling meh and sleeping all day, then the filling came out! and my dentist is off sick, great! so finally done day 2, I still HATE static lunges! hmmph
    x
  • shellux
    shellux Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Completed day 2 today. Actually thought I was fairly fit but I don't feel it today. Biceps and thighs aching but feeling good. I also think I may have got over my hatred of jumping jacks. Doesn't feel so hard on my knees once I have done Jillians knee stretches!