How will you reward yourself at the end?

Options
13»

Replies

• sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    A tinie weenie bikini, a great pair of sunglasses so I can pretend I am the beach. Or just at the beach. And take a picture of the new bikini.
  • heatherduck13
    heatherduck13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Since I was five years old, I always wanted to be Princess Leia in her metal bikini. When I had an awesome body (before medical conditions outside of my control caused me to go from 105 to 165 pounds in less than three months), I was too young to have such a mature costume, but that's never stopped me from dreaming about it.

I have found a group of people that make nearly perfect movie replicas of this costume, but of course the full costume costs a pretty penny... so, my husband and I have decided that for every month I hit my monthly weight loss goal, a little bit of money will be put aside so that once I hit my goal, we will have saved up enough money to buy me that costume....

I know it's silly... but it's a childhood dream that I know will help me realize my weight loss goals! :) Hopefully next Halloween, I'll be posting a picture for this group in my gold metal bikini! Here's hoping anyway! :)
  • lorik33t
    lorik33t Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Since I was five years old, I always wanted to be Princess Leia in her metal bikini. When I had an awesome body (before medical conditions outside of my control caused me to go from 105 to 165 pounds in less than three months), I was too young to have such a mature costume, but that's never stopped me from dreaming about it.

Hopefully next Halloween, I'll be posting a picture for this group in my gold metal bikini! Here's hoping anyway! :)

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Cosplay costume for sure. Not sure who though. Any ideas?
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    So, I am gonna expand this section a bit..I've decided that among other rewards I wanna start collecting money and putting it into a piggy bank. Here's how it works...Every pound I lose, I give myself 5 bucks...If I gain, I subtract 5 bucks times what I've gained.Hopefully that motivates me...

Might be better to do this in a bank account where you can actually get a little bit of interest going :) and decide if this is going to be weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. Daily weigh ins have too much fluctuation. But this is a great idea! That way you are prepared to party $ wise when you hit goal! :).
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options

Gambit from X-men /swoon :p.
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options
    Hmm... I have been thinking about this. See, I suck at setting short term goals and rewards. I will have to think about these over the next few days and see what I come up with.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Hmm... I have been thinking about this. See, I suck at setting short term goals and rewards. I will have to think about these over th next few days and see what I come up with.

I have been thinking about short term goals-i havent hit any yet so....we'll see when. But here are a few I have in mind: pedicure, nose ring, new tat, clothes (but i buy them anyway), new charm, high lights, massage......not all at once and the bigger ones for longer term goals. I'll add to it.
  • LifeOfBrian78
    Options

Gambit from X-men /swoon :p.

Hmm, don't know if I could pull that off, but its a thought for sure. :)
  • SusannaDandana
    Options
    Skimpy bathing suit and a trip to an island!
  • LifeOfBrian78
    Options
    I am also looking forward to going to the beach and not feel embarrassed about taking my shirt off.
  • Get married on the beach. There is a short tight ivory lace dress I want to wear.
  • Cosplay costume for sure. Not sure who though. Any ideas?

LOKI!
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    going to visit someone who lives in the UK and having sex with him!

.. what, too much information?
  • going to visit someone who lives in the UK and having sex with him!

.. what, too much information?

WE WERE ALL THINKING IT
  • linzisparkles
    linzisparkles Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My husband and I already have a 2 week trip planned to JAPAN. So I'm hoping to hit my goal by then because the pictures I will have the rest of my life will be my reward!
  • My husband and I already have a 2 week trip planned to JAPAN. So I'm hoping to hit my goal by then because the pictures I will have the rest of my life will be my reward!

Japan! *kitten* yeah
  • linzisparkles
    linzisparkles Posts: 42 Member
    Options

Ironman seems like an obvious reply
  • ceejay1477
    ceejay1477 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My husband has agreed that once I lose my weight - and am able to keep it off for at least 6 months - that we will spring for the surgery to fix the wreckage of having kids :)

Boob job and a tummy tuck here I come !