Week 1 Day 3

Options
PamelaKuz
PamelaKuz Posts: 191 Member
Today is the first day that I'm having motivation problems. I just can't get myself to start today. I'm hoping that seeing you guys get it done, I'll get my butt in gear too!

Replies

• Apeck87
    Apeck87 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    the hardest part is just turning on the video, once you can do that much the rest is easy.. so come on chop chop ( as JM says!).. get moving!! ;)
  • PamelaKuz
    Options
    Thanks! I did it! I don't know why I ws being so lazy. I feel great now that I've finished!
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Day 3 I walked. No 30DS. Tomorrow will be my day 3. I had Dr. appts today and when I got home I wasn't up for Jillian.
  • Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    sorry ladies I was going to try and fit the shred in today but had no time. I think that Wednesdays will be my rest day I got off work at 4 and have to drive an hour to go visit my oldest daughter just got home at 9:30. so I will take Wednesdays as rest day and do thursday-suday for the rest of the week! Glad you decied to do it Pamela!
  • AraLiaMoonBeam
    Options
    electricity went out today so it was my rest day! (i've been streaming it online and no internet). but i went on an 1.5 hour hike, half of it up a mountain, and did yoga. ha ha, does that count as rest? =)
  • Silly_Sara
    Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Gah, I feel strong! I love how through a TV Jillian can put the fear in you and make you keep going. I'm already feeling more muscle definition and a bit leaner.
  • Marie92281
    Options
    Everyone is doing great glad to see that you guys are keeping with it!!!!

Lets kick some shred butt:drinker: :flowerforyou: :smile: :tongue:
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Update. Thursday. Just finished Level 1 day 3.
  • PamelaKuz
    Options
    Update. Thursday. Just finished Level 1 day 3.

Good job!!
  • Marie92281
    Options
    Sorry its so late im a day behind since my rest day was wednesday...

Day 3 was a lot better:smile: I was more achey than hurting like the previous two days so I think the rest day did me good:smile: I actually did 10 real pushups the first time around and 3 the second. I also was able to complete most of the side lunges with armraises without a break!!!!

Well hope eeryone has a great night:tongue:
  • shellux
    shellux Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm soo jealous. I can't do push ups. Feel likw my elbows will snap :) Although must say I found day 3 slightly easier.