Need some heavier friends...

Options
DaNae9402
DaNae9402 Posts: 61 Member
lol. I have a lot of skinny friends on MFP for some reason. I need some people that has a similar body type as me. I want to see what's working for others that are in my boat. Tired of all the 1200 calorie and under diaries. Please add me.
I'm 5'9 and 242 pounds.

Replies

• AmandaTWaH
    AmandaTWaH Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'll add you.

I'm looking for friends with a good bit to lose. (I've got 180 left to lose.) Tired of all of the 1200 calorie diets... I've worked with enough dietitians and nutritionists to now how Eridanus the "1200 and not eating exercise calories" is. It is all about healthy and slow weight loss!
  • alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I added you both! I have close to 200 to lose. I am sure I would die at 1200 calories! LOL.
  • Theocian74
    Theocian74 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need to lose over 100 lbs. Will add if you don't mind.
  • MsNancy1827
    Options
    Hey Ladies, I am in the same boat. I need to lose at least 100 pounds. And I feel those that only have 20 or 40 pounds to lose do not have the same problems with weight loss that we do. So I will add you as my friend so we can help keep each other motivated.
    Hugs, Nancy
  • blesssedmomof4
    blesssedmomof4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey, I sent a friend request to everyone on here that I am not friends with yet. I started in April with 140 lbs to loose and have currently lost 65 lbs. Only 5 more pounds till my first goal of halfway (70 lbs lost). I set a goal for myself that if I can reach halfway I can get my hair cut and styled. I am really working on this five pounds as I REALLY need a haircut....lol! Please add me so we can support each other. I also prefer to have friends who are on the same journey as me for motivation. WE CAN DO IT! EACH DAY IS A NEW DAY! KEEP PRESSING ON!
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    hello everyone. i'm also unsure of this whole 1200 calories thing. it seems unhealthy to me, but then again, i'm not a tiny person. i've got 100 pounds to lose and i'm new to this site so i'll add ya. :)
  • penguinjlynn
    penguinjlynn Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I've got about 175 to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • add mee too, we can all support each other. :flowerforyou: