Eating Plans?

Options
I'm starting the program today, and will be following myfitnesspal's 1200 calorie guidelines. I tend to get a little dizzy/queasy as I approach my next meal time on this calorie level-range.
Curious about the eating plan and slimdown plans included with the packaging in the BBL program. Please let me know if any of you have tried or will try these plans. Also, please let me know how you felt about them. Success? Fail?

Replies

• zmr0319982
    Options
    So, I've decided to incorporate alternating low and higher calorie days. I keep reading this is a good way to keep your body from going into 'starvation mode' and hitting a plateau. I've done two days straight of 1200 cals, so today will do 1500. Then I'll alternate 1200 for two days and 1500 on the third for the next few weeks - see how it goes. Let me know if you're trying anything new! :)
  • McCarthy6
    McCarthy6 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing a "eating plan" but I have found that if I spread my calories out equally over the course of the day I feel so much better. More importantly, I feel satisfied, no hunger pains.
  • zmr0319982
    Options
    I haven't necessarily felt hungry...more like I start to feel a little sick if I've gone too long without eating. I put more of my calories earlier in the day today, and that seemed to help. Will try that again tomorrow!