Thursday Week 10

Options
Hey everyone! Sorry about yesterday's post! I did not get home until late and never got a chance to get it posted. Feel free to share songs with today's post!

Today is reason to smile day! My reason to smile is that last night, I broke my length of jogging record! I quit smoking 3 1/2 weeks ago and last night I tripled my jogging time from what it was when I was still smoking!!! :) It was a good night last night!

Replies

• kikilieb
    kikilieb Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Woot! that is excellent new Alhunt! I am happy for you.

Today I am smiling because my halloween outfit fits. I'm going as Sally from Nightmare before Christmas. It is a little snug, but my second reason for smiling is that I am in the mood to be healthy again. I'm having a garden salad for lunch (minus the fried chicken) and I feel GREAT!

I also started a weight routine last night that I rather love, and I know I'm more likely to stick to a routine if I actually love it. I had a ruff couple of months, but I am feeling very positive right now.

And, this isn't "exercise music" even by a long shot, but i've been listening to a Sweeney Todd soundtrack the last few days (Patti Lupone, not Angela Landsbury)... ^_^
  • cmccoy0901
    cmccoy0901 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Well yesterday was rough I ended up pulling a muscle in my back last night and the dr in the er told me not to workout for few days so what has me smiling today is I'm not in as much pain today as I was last night.

Some music off my playlist are also the music that some of the zumba instructors use in their classes
    T-pain: Booty Wurk
    Beyonce: Run the world Girls
    Dance Dance Dance: Zumba fitness