Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Meditation

Who here meditates and how long for? Also what experiences have you had with meditation? ^i^

Replies

• Unstoppable4
    Unstoppable4 Posts: 14 Member
    I am trying to incorporate meditation more into my life, but haven't been as successful and I would like to be at this point. I recently started taking an online class through the Daily OM on connecting with the spirit world, so I am trying to used that as a way to really get more into meditation. It allows me a little time to focus on meditating at least once a week.
  • mehani48
    mehani48 Posts: 33 Member
    Oh, I get the Daily OM in my inbox too. Don't you just love it? :)
  • need to.. tom I will get back to this.. a nice way to take care of yourself:heart:
  • butterflyqueen1984
    butterflyqueen1984 Posts: 141 Member
    I meditate on a regular basis, for 30mins at a time. Sometimes longer depending if 'I go off somewhere'. Spirit takes me where I am suppose to be so I don't even know where I may go in my meditations. I sometimes travel to outer space or just to a beach, I have had lots of different experiences so many to think about! If anyone would like to chat some more let me know I am new to the group! Thanks
  • I used to do the Relaxation Response mediation for 20 minutes, twice a day. I need to start again...